Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 13, 2008, 01:16 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Default Comment thread for Thermaltake Armor+ MX Mid Tower Case Review

Recently the good folks over at Thermaltake gave us their new Armor+ MX case to review; and while the look of it is certainly an acquired taste, no one can dispute that Thermaltake is a trail blazer when it comes to case design.

You can check out my Review of the Armor+ here: Armor+

Please use this thread to post all of your questions, comments and suggestions.

Hope You Enjoy It!
AKG

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old June 13, 2008, 09:52 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Yu know what i actually loved the full detail written by the review good job mate and i already know the requirements i need for my next case and this case just did not scream WATERCOOLING friendly as the new cases come with pre cut holes in the bottom right at the bottom and i want to be able to put a rad on top of the case i currently have a Thermaltake MatriX Vx case let me tell you i love their filters as my case has the same design traps a lot of dust have to vacum almost every week. anyways pleasure to read.
Mushkin Ascent Redline 8000 4gb DDR2 @ 1066 5-5-5-15 2.05v
OCZ 600W GameXstream
Seagate 7200.11 500gb
Seagate 7200.10 320gb
Antec Spot Cool
Logitech X-230
Samsung 32" 720P HDTV

Coolermaster Cosmos S/
Swiftech Mcp655/ MCR-320-QP/ 6X Noctua NF-P12'S/ Swiftech Apogee GT/ Swiftech Mcw-60/ Swiftech Micro-Res.