Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 10, 2015, 01:35 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Default Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Availability?

I just read a read a review of this case in Maximum PC and I absolutely love it. I see that NCIX has it listed but unavailable with no ETA. Does anyone know when this case might be available?
Old August 10, 2015, 07:22 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Hit up newegg.com
Old August 10, 2015, 09:25 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

They just have the mATX listed.

Last edited by CRA5HMAN; August 10, 2015 at 09:26 PM. Reason: sp error
Old August 10, 2015, 10:31 PM
F@H

My System Specs

It's in preorder stage at NCIX. They've added the sku and have stock coming if they are taking orders. Phone a NCIX location and see if they have any info on a shipping date.
Old August 10, 2015, 11:43 PM
Allstar

Not out yet. This is the high-end ATX case to get for air and water. Air-wise same league with the FT05 in performance (a tiny bit weaker), quietness and looks, and price I'm afraid.

PS: Phanteks really need to update the matx and mitx Evolve lines to match the newer atx. They would make so much money from the high spenders.
Old August 10, 2015, 11:59 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luay79 View Post
Not out yet. This is the high-end ATX case to get for air and water. Air-wise same league with the FT05 in performance (a tiny bit weaker), quietness and looks, and price I'm afraid.

PS: Phanteks really need to update the matx and mitx Evolve lines to match the newer atx. They would make so much money from the high spenders.
I agree with you. mATX is almost perfect, just needs a bigger window. I do have the mITX and wishing it was made out of Aluminum, would've been a perfect ITX tower case. Still a great case in my experience.
Old August 11, 2015, 06:21 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarJ View Post
It's in preorder stage at NCIX. They've added the sku and have stock coming if they are taking orders. Phone a NCIX location and see if they have any info on a shipping date.
Thanks, I will be driving by a retail location today. I'll pop in.
Old August 11, 2015, 06:26 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luay79 View Post

It's listed at NCIX for $249 and I am hoping the pricing is inaccurate. It's selling for $179 in the States. That Canadian dollar though