Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 8, 2008, 03:49 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Default Comment thread for IN-WIN B2 Stealth Bomber Mid-Tower Case Review

IN-WIN has been kind enough to send us one of their latest mid-tower cases for review. It certainly turned a few heads for all those who've had a chance to play with it.

It's just gone up live here.... IN-WIN B2 Stealth Bomber Mid-Tower Case Review .

As always, Hardware Canucks encourages comments/critiqes or questions on all of our reviews.
Old May 8, 2008, 04:03 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

When I first saw this case, I thought it looked interesting. Although it's not my style. The door doesn't seem right to me and as you confirmed in your review the mechanism isn't 100% either. I do like what they did with the VGA fans inside the case though, I wish more companies with do this tbh.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old May 8, 2008, 04:09 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by encorp View Post
When I first saw this case, I thought it looked interesting. Although it's not my style. The door doesn't seem right to me and as you confirmed in your review the mechanism isn't 100% either. I do like what they did with the VGA fans inside the case though, I wish more companies with do this tbh.
Yeah, the door mechanism almost cost it the damn good award, but in the end the totality of the rest of the build won over. In all honesty, how often do most folks actually open their doors, and it moves quite smoothly by hand if you use the side mechanical disconnect.

Gigabyte C1007UN-D / 2X4G Gskill PC3-10700 / Pico PSU / 2.5" 750G Toshiba HDD / Mini-Box M350 / 1X 19" BenQ / 1X 17" HP
Old May 8, 2008, 04:40 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sswilson View Post
Yeah, the door mechanism almost cost it the damn good award, but in the end the totality of the rest of the build won over. In all honesty, how often do most folks actually open their doors, and it moves quite smoothly by hand if you use the side mechanical disconnect.
Yeah, I keep my case really far from me, even use extension cables and I think I might get an external DVD and sit it nicely on my desk so i never have to touch my case; so I hear you there.

I like it's guts however, the inside is totally to my taste.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old May 8, 2008, 09:02 PM
Rookie

I like the interior layout but I'm not a fan of those types of doors or really any type of door on the front of my cases.. I think the first thing I,d do is add a blow hole for ventilation and I'd love to see more case manufacturers add knockouts to the motherboard trays so we dont have to cut them in order to route wires out to the motherboard. I like routing my wiring behind the trays it looks cleaner to me..

Would I consider this case sure but I'd drill holes in the tray and add the blowhole.. But then again I'm always trying to figure out how to make my computers run cooler and look cleaner..

Good review though