Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 26, 2013, 01:47 PM
Rookie

Default best portable mATX for liquid cooling

something minimalistic, nothing fancy but built for liquid cooling?
cuz i need to move my desktop and i'm only gonna have a rigorously overclocked CPU*1+GPU*1
and so..... for overclocking, liquid cooled 780ti would be the best and i've gonna overclock max for renders that would last for 3-4 hours, but i would need it in an office....
argh! why is my life so hard?
i figured an mATX motherboard is gonna do fine cuz i only have 2 main heating components....
or does ram heat up alot?
Old November 26, 2013, 02:08 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

You're talking about a case? I have the Prodigy M by bitfenix and it is a tight build but I LOVE it. I am using an AoI liquid cooling loop, but I have read online about people installing custom loops in the case. Otherwise the arc mini R2 is a great case, just a bit bigger imo. Don't worry about the RAM if you buy stuff that's higher end with decent heat spreaders. If you do want to go with a AoI liquid loop instead of a custom loop, look into the swiftech H220 as you can install a GPU+CPU on the system! (not to mention it is one of the quietest you can find!)