Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 29, 2013, 06:33 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I noticed in the end of the survery the bit about winning the NZXT Helmet and thought "Oh, must be some type of case" then searched for it....

Nope, actually a helmet
Old August 29, 2013, 07:30 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pabz0r545 View Post
I really hope their ITX case mounts the motherboard in a traditional fashion instead of the horizontal mount that people are starting to do. I highly dislike how wide this causes cases to be.

IDK...if done properly it makes for a nice 'shoebox' build.

Honestly for ITX systems there is IMHO no 'perfect' one size fits all case. Give me a itty bitty that handles 120mm fans and a moderately bigger one that can handle a front 5.25 bay. make them short but wide. That way both will cover 'my' needs better than any single case ever could. IE so small it almost hurts - but almost competes against NUCs and another big enough to make it sensible for more HTPC tasks ...unlike a certain prodigyous case that should have been a matx case. :P

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr