Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 24, 2013, 07:46 PM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Default NZXT H630 Silent Full Tower Case Review Comment Thread

The H630 represents a new direction for NZXT: a new full tower case that's supposed to be one of the quietest cases around. By combining these elements, they hope to capture a niche market of enthusiasts who want performance and silence.

Read more here: NZXT H630 Silent Full Tower Case Review

Old July 24, 2013, 08:41 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Very sleek case. I read somewhere that they will release a windowed version.
Old July 25, 2013, 08:57 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Great review Dimitry! Some nice background music and effects too.

I really like the look of this case. It's almost making me want to ditch my 600T White. Only real downsides I can think of is trying to find a gloss white optical drive to match the panel and I do think it would bump up my system heat a bit as there's just no way it would cool as well, although that's a reasonable tradeoff for a really quiet case.

Might have to keep it in mind for next year if I finally capitulate and try the Skylake chips.
Old July 25, 2013, 02:38 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by onin View Post
Very sleek case. I read somewhere that they will release a windowed version.
You can use the Phantom 630 side panel on the H630. They share the same chassis.
Old July 31, 2013, 07:34 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Is there any chance that they'll revise this case and offer one with air vents on both sides of the front panel and the top of the top panel?
Old July 31, 2013, 09:10 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

hey NZXT-Eric. I don't see the side panel for Phantom 630 unless you mean to say that the Phantom 820 and 630 and H630 all share the same side panel. I hope that is the case because NZXT does have the side panel for Phantom 820.
Old July 31, 2013, 07:38 PM
Manufacturer Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero1 View Post
Is there any chance that they'll revise this case and offer one with air vents on both sides of the front panel and the top of the top panel?
Don't count on it for at least 2 years. This is just now reaching shelves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero1 View Post
hey NZXT-Eric. I don't see the side panel for Phantom 630 unless you mean to say that the Phantom 820 and 630 and H630 all share the same side panel. I hope that is the case because NZXT does have the side panel for Phantom 820.
No. The 820 panel will only fit 8xx series chassis. The 6xx series would need a 6xx series panel. They ahve not released the panel yet.