Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 5, 2013, 10:35 AM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Default Fractal Design Announces Two New Cases at Computex 2013

Fractal Design is known as one of the better case manufacturers. The company’s cases are well-built and intuitive, and constantly receive high- praises.

Fractal Design announced two cases at Computex this year, the ARC XL and the ARC Mini R2. The ARC XL is a full-sized ATX case with airflow support for monster cards, while the ARC Mini R2 is a micro ATX case with support for watercooling.

See the full video here: Fractal Design Announces Two New Cases at Computex 2013 | Hardware Canucks
Old June 5, 2013, 11:43 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Arc Mini R2 looks pretty sweet but I really wish Fractal would actually come up with some new designs rather than just keep making revisions of the same 2 cases over and over.
Old June 5, 2013, 12:49 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Sometimes, if it ain't broke...

I bought the Arc Mini R2 . Way better than I expected it to be considering the cost. As long as they keep up with the quality I don't mind keeping the same thing going. Sure, make a few outside the box designs to see if it sells, just don't replace something that works with something with quirks imo.
Old June 6, 2013, 09:14 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

But where are the girls... :(

Case I'd like to see revised the most is the Corsair 600t.. (thats if they havn't already, USB3 up front and better mounting options for top fans / rads and maybe a split side for fan / window ala the 630.
Still one of the best looking a best features cases out there.. (IMO)