Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 18, 2013, 09:47 PM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Default Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 Review Comment Thread

The newest addition to Fractal Designís award winning lineup is the new Arc Midi R2, a case which may be compact but is crammed full of features and innovative add-ons. More importantly, the Midi R2 is supposed to improve upon its predecessor in every way possible.

Read more here: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 Review
Old April 19, 2013, 05:30 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Sweet! Good review Dimitry. Thanks! Ordered one to replace my wife's aging dinosaur last night before I went to work. NCIX has it on for 90 bucks.
Old April 20, 2013, 01:22 PM
HWC YouTube Reviewer

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRQ Conflict View Post
Sweet! Good review Dimitry. Thanks! Ordered one to replace my wife's aging dinosaur last night before I went to work. NCIX has it on for 90 bucks.
You are welcome :D Yes, the case is deff. one of the best mid towers...enjoy the makeover with the new Midi R2. :D
Old April 20, 2013, 05:05 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Very good review. Seems like a great case. Its more than I would normally spend on a case, but at the current $90 I would definitely consider it.
Old April 22, 2013, 11:16 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Case came today. Wow, I was surprised by the build quality of this unit. I have paid more for less. Much less. I am going to enjoy rebuilding my Badaxe2 build.
Old April 23, 2013, 02:38 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

I picked one up a few weeks ago for a new build I am doing. Just waiting on the rest of my parts. I've been holding off opening the box until the rest of my parts get here and its killing me.
Old April 23, 2013, 08:58 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I pulled it out to check for shipping damage. Thankfully, what ever tore into the box never reached the case. My P180b had a dent in the side before being packaged. I was so pissed. I would have sent it back but I already had all the parts for my build so I ignored it. I'll never buy Antec anything again. Had to replace the cheap ass fans that came with it in a couple of months as well.
Old April 25, 2013, 11:17 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Excellent case review as always Dimitry. I really can't stop myself likening the look of the ARC Midi R2 to my beloved Corsair Obsidian 650D and my bigger Silverstone Temjin 07. Simple elegant lines and a rather sedate side window just seem to speak volumes on how a simple design can convey quality and a classy look. I'm really gobsmacked by the price in the sub $100 range, simply fantastic for a such a nice looking case.