Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 15, 2013, 06:20 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNine View Post
A: Uh, don't think so. I mean, you COULD, but it would probably just be a pain in the ass.

B: Yus.

Hey! Hey! You there! Shut your mouf!

Hmmmm. Hulk Vs. AkG.... we'll have to see.... Perhaps he could test them when we get them out...

Just make sure you include a 630 to him + caddies
Gotta keep hulk happy,

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old April 4, 2013, 12:11 PM
Top Prospect

The Phantom line is amazing, and I will be using a Phantom 630 for my new system, but the hard drive cages in NZXT cases are absolutely terrible. I've owned a Lexa S, Phantom, and built in a Guardian 921 and a Phantom 410.

Yes I know patents are hard to get around, but no excuse for the awful HDD trays. Just my honest unbiased review, just gotta admit they are terrible quality and a pain to install at times, and improve on em.
Old April 6, 2013, 01:27 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Personally I would buy the 630 if it had a side window only option. If I did buy it I would have to mod it in but I am lazy and would prefer to buy one.

Sponsor a child!
Fight poverty.

Qoute by Perineum
"ID10T. I just BETCHA he's got 9 toolbars on his web browser right now."
Old April 6, 2013, 01:58 PM
Top Prospect

A custom made window is much better and costs very little. If youre lazy then what can I say.