Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 15, 2013, 08:41 PM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Default Lian Li PC-A76 Full Tower Case Review Comment Thread

One of the latest entries into the Lian Li lineup is the massive two foot high PC-A76; a full tower case that boasts subtle good looks and includes plenty of interior space. At $220, it may be expensive but the quality of construction is second to none and there are plenty of modification options.

Read (and watch!) more here: Lian Li PC-A76 Full Tower Case Review
Old January 15, 2013, 08:49 PM
Hall Of Fame

I have always liked these towers but they always lacked on room behind the motherboard tray for cabling :(
Old January 16, 2013, 01:06 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Well built but not well thought out.
Old February 6, 2013, 10:01 PM
Rookie

I'm looking for some answers about this case, hope someone here can help me out. Afaik a 420 rad will fit in the front, as long as it has 20mm spacing, but it looks like the barbs will end up in the lower 5.25 bay, is this correct? Also wondering about details of the top rad spacing. I would like to extend the 120mm holes to 140mm to mount a 280, is there enough room to the front/back/sides to do this? Still in regards to the top rad spacing, how much room is there between the top panel and the motherboard mounts, would a 60mm thick rad fit in push pull? Thanks for any help, new here. :thumbsup