Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Cases (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/cases/)
-   -   NZXT Introduces Modular Phantom 630 Case (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/cases/59036-nzxt-introduces-modular-phantom-630-case.html)

SKYMTL January 8, 2013 07:50 PM

NZXT Introduces Modular Phantom 630 Case

Dubbed the Phantom 630, NZXTís latest case is looking to build upon the successes of previous Phantoms with a new modular design.

Read more here: NZXT Introduces Modular Phantom 630 Case | Hardware Canucks

Soultribunal January 8, 2013 08:56 PM

Very Nice, NZXT is really on a role as of late with these.

Now all they have to do is remake the Apollo into something a bit more modern but with the same front alienware look and i would be happy. Oh, and have it lit in green or blue.

-ST

enaberif January 8, 2013 09:03 PM

Meh. Looks like a rework of a Logisys case

XNine January 9, 2013 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soultribunal (Post 683206)
Very Nice, NZXT is really on a role as of late with these.

Now all they have to do is remake the Apollo into something a bit more modern but with the same front alienware look and i would be happy. Oh, and have it lit in green or blue.

-ST

Out of all cases, you pick the Apollo? LOL. Noooooooo! :bananafunky:

Out of all the older models I would want updated, I would say the Khaos. Update with modern WC support and some of our latest design features like SSD mounting on the mobo tray, rear I/O LEDs, and a few other things... I would punch myself in the nuts for that!

Quote:

Originally Posted by enaberif (Post 683207)
Meh. Looks like a rework of a Logisys case

Uuuuuh, what?

Soultribunal January 9, 2013 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XNine (Post 683264)

Out of all the older models I would want updated, I would say the Khaos. Update with modern WC support and some of our latest design features like SSD mounting on the mobo tray, rear I/O LEDs, and a few other things... I would punch myself in the nuts for that!

Uuuuuh, what?

Yes I would, it is like I've said many times one of my favorite cases. I cannot count how many builds I had done in that particluar case. I like the styling on the front, and so did many people.
I still have one (though there is a crack in the side panel) , and cannot forsee getting rid of it.

So, yeah of all cases remade, the Apollo is highest on my list.

-ST

Pabz0r545 January 9, 2013 07:39 AM

What a sexy case. I very much like the look of this over the 820. It doesn't have one of those odd feet on it. I think I know what my next build will be in if it's not an ITX. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by XNine (Post 683264)
Uuuuuh, what?

Don't mind him. He always sips haterade in the morning. Never seen a positive comment from the guy.

kingnubian January 19, 2013 10:05 PM

Ok, where can I get one in Quebec? I'm ready :-)

BobbyLou January 24, 2013 08:51 PM

Really like this case, I wish it had a full window though :(

Switch 810 legacy lives on I guess!