Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 8, 2013, 08:09 AM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Default EVGA Shows Off Their New Water Cooled mITX Chassis

EVGA is entering the case market in a “small” way by introducing a unique mITX chassis with integrated water cooling, among other features.

With a strong selection of ITX motherboards, it was only a matter of time until EVGA started designing a case to house their miniature creations. Details are still coming in but it looks like they’ve designed a compact chassis which incorporates a front mounted, slot loaded DVD / Blu-Ray drive and diminutive exterior dimensions. The real difference between this and other solutions is an embedded water cooling setup that features a side-mounted fill port for the included reservoir. Supposedly a less expensive air cooled option will also be available.

Read more here: EVGA Shows Off Their New Water Cooled mITX Chassis | Hardware Canucks

Sorry, no interior shots right now....
Old January 8, 2013, 08:20 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

I would love that case!! The CM Elite 120 advanced I have is a great chassis, unfortunatly it needs a few design overall for a few things I think.
Old January 8, 2013, 08:37 AM

Post updated with an exclusive shot of the interior!
Old January 8, 2013, 08:53 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Looks like a TFX PSU - yuck.
Old January 8, 2013, 09:31 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

the styling works for me, but I'm not so sure the need for water cooling in something so small.
Old January 8, 2013, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perineum View Post
the styling works for me, but I'm not so sure the need for water cooling in something so small.
Hence why they have an air cooled version.
Old January 8, 2013, 10:08 AM
F@H

My System Specs

I would love to see one up close to decide if its right for me or not.
Still, the one think I have always loved about EVGA is there sometimes eccentric and unique designs. This is no different, well done,

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old January 8, 2013, 10:16 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I really REALLY want to see a review of this case.

I was tempted to go with the Ghost, because of its small stature and watercooling capability. This case takes it one step further.

I'd even be willing to sell my brand new MSI z77 mobo for a mATX board, and buy this case if the reviews are good.
My Disclaimer to any advice or comment I make;
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
I'm a self certified whizbang repair technician with 20 years of professional bullshit so I don't know what I'm talking about
Old January 8, 2013, 01:06 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilya View Post
Looks like a TFX PSU - yuck.
Wonder if that can be changed for a Delta DPS or something. I kinda worry too when they integrate PSU's in a case. Usually is the point where they skimp, and its the last thing we would want to skimp on.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old January 8, 2013, 01:17 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

very interesting