Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 28, 2012, 08:52 PM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Default Silverstone Sugo SG09 Case Review Comment Thread

It may be considered a small form factor chassis but Silverstone's SG09 is absolutely packed with features and has a surprising amount of interior space. While there isn't any available space for water cooling, the SG09's sub-12" height still allows for mico ATX motherboad compatibility and even dual graphics card configurations.

Read more here: Silverstone Sugo SG09 SFF Case Review
Old November 28, 2012, 09:28 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I honestly dont usually like Dims Review just seem rushed but this one was amazing :D awesome work really made me want a case I do not need haha
Contests will be done on there from now on :)
http://realhardwarereviews.com/
Always up for a Beer in Calgary or Area

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”
Old November 29, 2012, 12:36 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Some notes on the written section: the necessary optical drive is stated to be a slim design, but the case actually requires a slot-loading design; advisable to mention that
PSU compatibility even within the ATX spec isn't assured and a 160mm length particularly for modular designs is recommended by the manufacturer; and a typo in the section on fans, case is referred to as the SG06
Old November 29, 2012, 12:38 AM
HWC YouTube Reviewer

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soullessone21 View Post
I honestly dont usually like Dims Review just seem rushed but this one was amazing :D awesome work really made me want a case I do not need haha
Hey THANKS! I am feeling more comfortable with longer reviews now, so I hope that is reflected on some of the recent vids.

I do however try to reach for that 6-8min mark, without blabering too fast and take a breather here and there!
Old November 29, 2012, 03:46 AM
Allstar

no disrespect dimitry....but i kinda just want a review of that bag. As someone with a SG07, I am very interested (regular duffel bags have no cushioning whatsoever).
Old November 29, 2012, 04:12 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

"it is far from a good looking case"

damn right. This thing is one of the ugliest cases I have ever seen.

spoke too soon. edited
Old December 1, 2012, 03:19 AM
MVP
F@H

The case is very well made. A friend of mine pre-ordered it and I was impressed with it. A ton of room for such a small foot print. As an owner of a couple Sugos, this is the best one yet IMO.

Mind you, Kang <3 Silverstone, so I'm a bit of a fanboy...

WORK KANG: Silverstone SG03 | EVGA x58 Micro w/ 920 @ 4.2Ghz | Sapphire 5970 | 12GB Dominator DDR3-2000 | 240GB Revodrive X2 | SilverStone ST650F
MINI KANG: BitFenix Prodigy | Asus P8Z77i Deluxe mITX w/ 2600K @ 4.5Ghz | EVGA GTX 680 2GB | 8GB Vengeance DDR3-1866 | 2x Intel 160GB SSD | Corsair AX650
KANGZILLA: Custom MM Ascension | SR-2 | 2x X5650 | 2x SilverStone ST1000F | 2x Intel 160GB SSD | 15x 120mm rads | Under construction...

Old December 1, 2012, 03:42 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Thats pretty impressive that mATX boards will fit in there with dual gpu's. Very efficient use of space.