Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 15, 2012, 04:55 PM
MVP
F@H

I've had only one experience with them and it was two thumbs down. I had one of their products that needed to be replaced after only using it for one week. I contacted them about a replacement but I never got a reply back. I tried twice and twice I was ignored.

I am curious to see if they have a reason as to why they said this case "was built from the ground up" when it wasn't.
Old October 15, 2012, 06:43 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I would PM Xnine if I were you and see if he can assist you. He has readily accepted assistance elsewhere so I don't see why he wouldn't here.
Old October 15, 2012, 06:57 PM
MVP
F@H

Meh, I'm not gonna bother since it was very, very long ago; years even; plus I don't think I have the product in question anymore.

If something doesn't work and I can't get a replacement I wouldn't keep it.

Last edited by werty316; October 15, 2012 at 07:14 PM.
Old October 15, 2012, 08:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pabz0r545 View Post
You guys are going to let one comment from one employee stop you from purchasing any products from an entire company? That's ridiculous.

NZXT has great customer service I have seen XNine support many customers online in another forum.

... it wasn't even that bad.
As I made clear in my posting 1stly i wasnt impressed by the case & honestly find it quite "fugly" & all over the place ...

And well my 2nd & biggest point .... you cant have a rep giving you a bad name by there conduct. Is AMD's PR department around after the fiasco with bulldozer ... no. To me what XNine posted SHOULD cost him his job ..... you NEVER ... EVER make a business matter public !! XNine could offer me a apoligy & a free case & i still wouldnt change my stance / view on it.

It's about integrity & if i've learned anything about this site since starting to post & be on it it is SKY makes shure the integrity of this site is there & if someone did what XNine did under hwc's name i'd expect he'd do as I sugested & terminate there involvement with the site. (or so i'd believe/asume)
Old October 15, 2012, 08:24 PM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Guys, XNine has been a great member here and I understand his frustration in this case. Sometimes we all let emotion get the better of us, even in a professional environment.

Technically, we DID break NDA. Whether or not it was intentional was immaterial at the time. XNine didn't know the full story when he posted and again, he was partially right and his post could have been a LOT worse. I am not trying to defend him here but I just want to keep this topic on track and talk about the case rather than interactions with representatives.

NZXT and I have talked at length. It is water under the bridge. Let's just keep it that way.
Old October 15, 2012, 08:35 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrybear View Post
As I made clear in my posting 1stly i wasnt impressed by the case & honestly find it quite "fugly" & all over the place ...

And well my 2nd & biggest point .... you cant have a rep giving you a bad name by there conduct. Is AMD's PR department around after the fiasco with bulldozer ... no. To me what XNine posted SHOULD cost him his job ..... you NEVER ... EVER make a business matter public !! XNine could offer me a apoligy & a free case & i still wouldnt change my stance / view on it.

It's about integrity & if i've learned anything about this site since starting to post & be on it it is SKY makes shure the integrity of this site is there & if someone did what XNine did under hwc's name i'd expect he'd do as I sugested & terminate there involvement with the site. (or so i'd believe/asume)
I can understand being frustrated as this is a place that many of us have called home over the years.
However the best way to represent that as a forum, as a whole through good times and bad (mistakes) is to keep our heads cool and integrity in check.

There are always eyes watching, and the best way to provide a warm environment is to not invoke a witch hunt when the full story is not known.

So, as SKY said, its water under the bridge. Let us focus on the Case.

One that, right now, I think I would want to see and feel before purchasing.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old October 16, 2012, 06:07 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Sky handled it with class as usual!

Back to the case itself..... While I am not a huge fan of it I don't find it fugly. What I do find retracts from the overall look is the odd shape of the 'foot' on the front. It just looks out of place.
Old October 16, 2012, 07:13 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Led's are cool but nzxt learn to make a REAL side panel with no fan grills on it and a nice large window.... I just cant fathom an entire community wanting that when 90% of us hate side panels like that
Old October 16, 2012, 07:15 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

They should just sell it with the switch 810 window since it fits.
Old October 16, 2012, 07:31 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Maybe that'll be one of the updated special editions lol