Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 17, 2012, 07:51 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Default DD Tower 26

any thoughts on this case? Worth the money or should I just go with something else... Really like the full acrylic side panel!

DD Tower - 26 Black Series Edition - Danger Den

I do plan to watercool so the 4 x 120 rad space is welcomed!

thanks for your opinions!!
Old April 18, 2012, 03:55 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

I really like the look of the Danger Den cases, however I feel they are a bit too pricey for me right now (I'm a broke college student at the moment).

The all acrylic look is nice, but very susceptible to fingerprints and dust build up, and the acrylic will make it more obvious than normal. Also, cable management is a bit of a PITA, as well as the lack of 5-1/4 bays (2 is not enough for me). This is more of personal issue, however I'm sure some ppl feel different about it.

If you can look over these issues, then it might just be for you. If not, you can always look into other companies such as CASELABS, Mountain Mods, and Little Devil. These guys deliver real high quality stuff.....at a price :P
Old April 26, 2012, 10:55 PM
Top Prospect

Yeah Danger Den cases look sick but like what keltron said, it could be a pain to work with. You'd really have to plan out the cable routing since it's an all clear acrylic case you can't have a web of wires just sitting at the corner of the case.

If you're willing to shell out 300$ for a case I think you should check out caselabs, I saved up a bit of money for my new build and I think I'm gonna blow a chunk of the budget on one of their cases, just-too-wicked.
Old April 27, 2012, 08:50 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

Yea Ive been looking at caselabs for a while, might go back and take a gander again:D
Old April 27, 2012, 10:59 AM
Rookie

Case labs prices just went up. I believe it was $100 for all models. Still a great case IMO.