Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 23, 2012, 10:36 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

If a few holes are drilled in the top, it should hold a dual and maybe even a triple rad, but you're right :(. Shinobi XL has support for 2 360 rads iirc.
Old March 23, 2012, 10:52 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arinoth View Post
.... to a full sized case that should last me several years (and be able to eventually hold watercooling parts).
Quote:
Originally Posted by supaflyx3 View Post
Shinobi XL has support for 2 360 rads iirc.
That's why I suggested it. Room for a Rampage IV Extreme or maybe even an SR-2/SR-X and the assorted watercooling bits. And it's CHEAP for a full-sized case.
Old March 25, 2012, 08:18 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Yeah looks like it could be the potential winner if there are none other out there.
Old May 7, 2012, 05:14 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Well I finally moved my rig into this case so I can give some first hand feedback. First off it seems like the case is quite well done, doesn't feel like it will fall apart in a move or two. Looks great, haven't gotten around to putting a fan on the open side panel mine came with. It was rather easy to run cables behind the motherboard tray, though it seems my CPU 8 pin power supply cable wasn't long enough to reach in this ATX-L case, so it's running across in the front (everything else is behind).

I do have a few gripes, the cable management holes they have, the little plastic type thing does not stay in its hole a lot of the time, I've actually removed one of them entirely as if you have a standard sleeved motherboard power cable it'll stretch it to make it plain ugly. The other one is, and this is slightly minor, external usb ports should have had their cables broken up more. I have only 3 USB 3.0 connections on my mobo, but the thing comes with 4, with 2 in a bundle. This means I could only hook up two rather then 3.