Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Cases (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/cases/)
-   -   NEW! SUPER SIZED Gaming Full Tower (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/cases/49916-new-super-sized-gaming-full-tower.html)

Mnpctech December 31, 2011 05:02 AM

NEW! SUPER SIZED Gaming Full Tower
 
Hmmm.. check out the new FULMO GT. It looks a lot like the 690 II Advanced, but Super Sized.

Enermax FULMO GT Super Tower Case Review. | Case Mod Blog

http://i555.photobucket.com/albums/j...mo%20GT/f5.jpg

enaberif December 31, 2011 07:38 AM

Definitely a nice looking case.

MacJunky December 31, 2011 12:20 PM

*counting expansion slots* omg is this my new case? *looks at 5.25" bays* ...4. Seriously 4? ****. I guess not.
Also top mounted buttons and connectors.

How thoughtful of Enermax to ruin what was otherwise a good case.
I guess I do have to make my own.

supaflyx3 December 31, 2011 12:32 PM

Oel whats up with you and legacy hardware. :rofl:

bissa December 31, 2011 02:22 PM

I'm curious as to why they used an odd number of ports for water cooling?

Birk December 31, 2011 02:35 PM

I wonder how much this will run.

Mnpctech January 2, 2012 06:18 AM

retail is $209.99

It's loaded with lots of options, fits radiators with 15mm spacing in 2x120mm/ 2x140mm, 3x120mm/140mm, and 4x120mm size, with minor modifications. I also noticed it shares a lot of DNA with Cooler Master's 690 II Advanced. I'd bet that Enermax made deal with CM, to rebrand a full tower version of the 690, which CM scrapped to focus on launch of the Cosmos II full tower this month.

enaberif January 2, 2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mnpctech (Post 585480)
retail is $209.99

It's loaded with lots of options, fits radiators with 15mm spacing in 2x120mm/ 2x140mm, 3x120mm/140mm, and 4x120mm size, with minor modifications. I also noticed it shares a lot of DNA with Cooler Master's 690 II Advanced. I'd bet that Enermax made deal with CM, to rebrand a full tower version of the 690, which CM scrapped to focus on launch of the Cosmos II full tower this month.

wasn't it enermax who eleased a case awhile as a mid tower that was like a 690 but mid tower format?

lowfat January 2, 2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacJunky (Post 584999)
*counting expansion slots* omg is this my new case? *looks at 5.25" bays* ...4. Seriously 4? ****. I guess not.
Also top mounted buttons and connectors.

How thoughtful of Enermax to ruin what was otherwise a good case.
I guess I do have to make my own.

That is 4 more 5.25" bays than I require. :biggrin:

Mnpctech January 3, 2012 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enaberif (Post 585502)
wasn't it enermax who eleased a case awhile as a mid tower that was like a 690 but mid tower format?

yeah, Fulmo basic... and I just discovered that Rosewill's Blackhawk Ultra is duplicate to Fulmo GT ,Newegg.com - Rosewill BLACKHAWK-ULTRA Gaming Super Tower Computer Case, support up to HPTX, come with Eight Fans,Top HDD docking


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:19 PM.