Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 2, 2008, 01:28 AM
Hall Of Fame

Default Where can I.... ?

I wanna make some holes through my mobo tray to so some cable management.. Where can I get something like this to protect wires from cutting

I live in calgary, maybe home depot, canadian tire, I was thinking to go to some electric shop (like places they only deal with wires), they might have something like that to protect wires..

Thanks
Old March 2, 2008, 01:56 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

If you can't find anything good perhaps using a file and some electrical tape around the hole might be an option? You can alway trim the sides of the tape to give it a cleaner/more round appearance and you should be using files or something similar to clean up holes anyway.
Old March 2, 2008, 04:38 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

Flexible Grommeting 1/8" - Black Products Model: GROMMET-EDGE18 [GROMMET-EDGE18] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come
$1 a foot, ordered from these guys when i cut out some holes in my 'puter. they shipped by USPS, took about a week, and worked like a charm.
Old March 2, 2008, 08:43 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unklmo View Post
Flexible Grommeting 1/8" - Black Products Model: GROMMET-EDGE18 [GROMMET-EDGE18] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come
$1 a foot, ordered from these guys when i cut out some holes in my 'puter. they shipped by USPS, took about a week, and worked like a charm.

Any pics by chance...