Manufacturer Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
*cough* maybe some blue pros will find there way with my Raider *cough*

:)

That is one awesome deal to do though Bitfenix, kudos to you,

ST
NCIX Shinobi XL NOW IN STOCK!
With a $20IR . Snag these 20 cases quick before they're gone!
NCIXUS will also carry them, and will have a couple more.
Old March 7, 2012, 11:42 AM
Rookie

Does the Shinobi XL have a filtered intake for the 230mm front fan? No one has removed to front panel in the reviews i've seen and that opening on the bottom doesn't look filtered. That is probably the only thing stopping me from buying this case right now until I know.
Old March 7, 2012, 12:32 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbournex View Post
NCIX Shinobi XL NOW IN STOCK!
With a $20IR . Snag these 20 cases quick before they're gone!
NCIXUS will also carry them, and will have a couple more.

Very nice!

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old March 7, 2012, 04:22 PM
Manufacturer Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Does the Shinobi XL have a filtered intake for the 230mm front fan? No one has removed to front panel in the reviews i've seen and that opening on the bottom doesn't look filtered. That is probably the only thing stopping me from buying this case right now until I know.
Yes, It has dust filtered intakes.
Old March 16, 2012, 10:35 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

I never heard of bitfenix before, but taking a close look at the White Shinobi. It looks great! I'm considering that Prodigy case that was show cased awhile back. I'd love to use that as a case for a lan party! I'm betting I could jam a radiator in there.. and fit a huge GPU.

Also, I saw that Ghost case too, but they said it was an early prototype.. I'm really interested in the watercooling options.. Hopefully could you add in space for the place of the radiator for putting the fans inside. Along, with a big window. This would be a nice case for my main rig! :D lol
Old March 22, 2012, 07:17 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

ST - did you manage to get any of the BtiFenix fans? NCIX has (or had) a special on a five pack of the Spectre 120mm Blue LED. NCIX Super Bundle 5 Pack Bitfenix Spectre 120MM 1000RPM 43.5CFM 20DBA 3/4 Pin Blue LED Case Fans - Bundle Deals - BFF-BLF-12025B-RPx5 The weekly sale had them on for $29.99.....so I bought me some
The oath to serve your country did not include a contract for normal luxury, and comforts enjoyed within our society. On the contrary it implies hardships, loyalty and devotion to duty, regardless of rank
Old March 22, 2012, 03:33 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Damn! I wish i saw that! I have 2 red CM R4 fans, and 1 blue CM R4 fan in my raider and it looks weird. Just waiting on some cables to come in the mail from daz then Ill be working on my raider review :)
Old March 22, 2012, 03:43 PM
Manufacturer Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by supaflyx3 View Post
Damn! I wish i saw that! I have 2 red CM R4 fans, and 1 blue CM R4 fan in my raider and it looks weird. Just waiting on some cables to come in the mail from daz then Ill be working on my raider review :)
PP pricing on those Spectre's are still very aggressively priced.
Old March 22, 2012, 03:46 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerryC View Post
ST - did you manage to get any of the BtiFenix fans? NCIX has (or had) a special on a five pack of the Spectre 120mm Blue LED. NCIX Super Bundle 5 Pack Bitfenix Spectre 120MM 1000RPM 43.5CFM 20DBA 3/4 Pin Blue LED Case Fans - Bundle Deals - BFF-BLF-12025B-RPx5 The weekly sale had them on for $29.99.....so I bought me some
Yeah I got a few :)

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old March 22, 2012, 03:47 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I actually would have preferred green ones, I think they will fit better with what I am going to do down the road...but I wasn't going to pass that deal up. Just under $44 taxes and shipping included (stupid HST)...not going to complain too much.
The oath to serve your country did not include a contract for normal luxury, and comforts enjoyed within our society. On the contrary it implies hardships, loyalty and devotion to duty, regardless of rank