Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 21, 2011, 10:57 PM
Manufacturer Rep

Spectre Pro's now available at NCIX, but in Canada only, and very limited stock. Next shipment is in Mid January if they go out of stock. Canada Computers also has them available (a little bit more stock than NCIX)
NCIX.com - Canada's Premier Computer Store - Online PC Discount Store, Buy Computer Accessories
Old December 28, 2011, 05:14 PM
Manufacturer Rep

With so many things going on, I guess I'll keep it to a weekly update.
Firstly, over at NCIX, USB 3.0 upgrade kits for the Shinobi/Outlaw are now instock.
White logo's, strips, our premium Alchemy LED's, and stealth bays for the Shinobi are instock now at NCIX.

I'm also on BitFenix's Facebook page, so whenever I am not on the forums, just hit me up here:
BitFenix | Facebook

Last edited by xbournex; December 30, 2011 at 12:26 AM.
Old January 4, 2012, 01:08 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Picked up a 120mm Spectre pro, going to use it as an exhaust fan in my temjin tj08B-E. We shall see how it stacks up against my current Air Penetrator, I really didn`t need the fan but it was $13 and the logo looked sweet lol Also claims to be quiet with good airflow so for the price how could I say no. A scythe slipstream was my second choice but it was an extra $5 so I said screw that.
Old January 4, 2012, 01:27 PM
F@H

My System Specs

I ordered some for myself (fans) to see how they stack up against their CM rivals.
I have a feeling that your Fans and CM's come from the same OEM perhaps? Not many with that sickle blade design.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old January 4, 2012, 09:31 PM
Manufacturer Rep

For those that bought a Shinobi or plan to buy one check out the following video (Free USB 3.0 Upgrade Kit):
Purchase Bitfenix Shinobi case & receive free USB 3.0 Upgrade NCIX Esther - YouTube

Last edited by xbournex; January 4, 2012 at 09:41 PM.
Old March 6, 2012, 07:47 AM
Manufacturer Rep

Instantly save on all BitFenix cases here at Canada Computers!

P.S - I spy something... Green
Click to find out what it is :P
Old March 6, 2012, 08:15 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I think I just found a new case....I am liking the Outlaw. Any plans to have a windowed side on it?
The oath to serve your country did not include a contract for normal luxury, and comforts enjoyed within our society. On the contrary it implies hardships, loyalty and devotion to duty, regardless of rank
Old March 6, 2012, 09:01 AM
Manufacturer Rep

I forgot to mention..

http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum...tml#post608956

Buy a case from Canada Computers, get a Spectre Pro free from us!
Old March 6, 2012, 10:24 AM
MVP

Very Generous!

For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.

When a ladder was stolen from a store the manager said that further steps would be taken
Old March 6, 2012, 11:03 AM
F@H

My System Specs

*cough* maybe some blue pros will find there way with my Raider *cough*

:)

That is one awesome deal to do though Bitfenix, kudos to you,

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com