LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 8, 2011, 07:10 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbournex View Post
Specs

0.62mmH2O and 0.41mmH2O respectively

More designed for a Case fan than a Rad or HSF then with that kind of Static pressure.

Love the look, now just a question that the forums won't tell me. Are your 200mm the standard 200mm or special ones that will only fit BitFenix Cases?

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old November 8, 2011, 08:18 AM
Manufacturer Rep

hopefully this helps.

As with rads and HSF, stay tuned.

Last edited by xbournex; November 8, 2011 at 08:28 AM.
Old November 8, 2011, 10:46 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbournex View Post
hopefully this helps.

As with rads and HSF, stay tuned.
That does help, and cool I'll stay tuned to see what kind of fans you guys have that can go on Rads/HS's.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

Old November 10, 2011, 10:02 AM
Manufacturer Rep

We're proud to announce the BitFenix Raider!

Product Info: BitFenix.com Products Chassis Raider
Press Release: BitFenix.com News BitFenix Reveals Raider
More pictures to come!

TweakTown has it first with a video: BitFenix Raider computer case exclusive hands-on video preview :: TweakTown USA Edition

Last edited by xbournex; November 10, 2011 at 10:21 AM.
Old November 10, 2011, 01:50 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Beautiful case. Really like it. Love the clean lines and all black. The Bitfenix logo looks sharp.

Only issue for me is that I put my case inside of a computer desk nook which would prevent me from accessing the side USB ports. With the USB ports on one side of the case, and the on-off and fan controller on the other side (and the angles of the ports on each side), I wonder if both sides would be a bit of an issue to access even on a floor or top of a desk?

Liking the look of this though. I would like to get the opinion of someone using the case to make a good decision about the ports placement. Perhaps its no issue for most folks.
Fold for team #54196
Old November 10, 2011, 02:08 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Very nice looking, of course it will be good to see as well if cooling is up to par.

Too bad no window, but I guess you can't win them all.

-ST

Old November 10, 2011, 11:09 PM
Manufacturer Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisk View Post
Only issue for me is that I put my case inside of a computer desk nook which would prevent me from accessing the side USB ports. With the USB ports on one side of the case, and the on-off and fan controller on the other side (and the angles of the ports on each side), I wonder if both sides would be a bit of an issue to access even on a floor or top of a desk?.
What are your measurements of your desk?
Old November 10, 2011, 11:22 PM
Manufacturer Rep

FULL SIZED PICTURE
Here's a little bit more info on it :)

Last edited by xbournex; November 11, 2011 at 09:43 AM.
Old November 11, 2011, 07:30 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Think you can resize that for us mate?

ST

Old November 11, 2011, 09:40 AM
Manufacturer Rep

i'll take it down for now, im on a phone :)