Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 6, 2011, 08:12 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMTL View Post
Being of German ancestry, I REALLY want that Germany Edition.
Seconded, on both sides of my family.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old November 6, 2011, 08:26 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbournex View Post
Good question. Unfortunately no. The only way to get a "Germany Edition" Shinobi in North America, is to customize it yourself. We're hoping NCIX will bring in the different meshes and logo's. Then again, that's only if there is a demand for the mesh strips and logos here. Send emails to NCIX, Support the mesh and logo's here and NCIX will hopefully bring them in. be sure to indicate which colors of mesh and logo you would like.
Damn, yeah I was afraid of that. Thanks for the quick response. IF at some point you DO decide to ship them across the pond...please let us all know as I am sure there are others here who would buy it in a heartbeat.

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old November 6, 2011, 08:37 PM
Top Prospect

Hey Xbournex, do you guys think you will ever have different side panels for sale for any of your cases? (especially Shinobi)

I would love a window in the shape of a large Bitfenix logo!
Old November 6, 2011, 11:03 PM
Manufacturer Rep

Just got a message from the sales team. Anything is possible to bring in at NCIX. If they see a demand for it, NCIX will bring it in. In other words, if someone wants a Shinobi German Edition, start a thread at NCIX to ask about it (in their product requests section), and have the people wanting the case to reply to it.

Sounds good?

They're all the same case, just different mesh and logo. It's more fun doing it yourself.

EDIT: @Soultribunal - The fans are making it's way up north from LA. should also be here next week. It sucks not knowing things as their office is in Taiwan, but I stay up long enough to get the news from them.

Last edited by xbournex; November 6, 2011 at 11:56 PM.
Old November 7, 2011, 07:48 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbournex View Post
Just got a message from the sales team. Anything is possible to bring in at NCIX. If they see a demand for it, NCIX will bring it in. In other words, if someone wants a Shinobi German Edition, start a thread at NCIX to ask about it (in their product requests section), and have the people wanting the case to reply to it.

Sounds good?

They're all the same case, just different mesh and logo. It's more fun doing it yourself.

EDIT: @Soultribunal - The fans are making it's way up north from LA. should also be here next week. It sucks not knowing things as their office is in Taiwan, but I stay up long enough to get the news from them.
Excellent, I'll have a set ordered soon as they arrive. Thanks for the Info.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old November 7, 2011, 10:01 PM
Manufacturer Rep

Get'em while they're hot
Old November 7, 2011, 10:19 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

NICE. Will certainly be adding a couple of the white ones to my next order.

Would you happen to know what is the static pressure specs for the 120 and 200 mm versions?

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old November 7, 2011, 11:03 PM
Manufacturer Rep

Specs

0.62mmH2O and 0.41mmH2O respectively
Old November 8, 2011, 01:04 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

HMMMM.... interesting products that Bitfenix has got.

I especially like the 3.5mm front panel USB3.0 module and the PCI slot fan controller.

@Xbournex: How much do they cost?

-Plato
Old November 8, 2011, 01:31 AM
Manufacturer Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmaz View Post
HMMMM.... interesting products that Bitfenix has got.

I especially like the 3.5mm front panel USB3.0 module and the PCI slot fan controller.

@Xbournex: How much do they cost?
Canada Computers have the 3.5" front USB 3.0's x4 for $29.99
As for the fan controller (the hydra) we're not selling it anymore. But stay tuned.