Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 12, 2012, 04:18 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkG View Post
I just wish they would make the Prodigy mATX capable...and come out with the frickin PSU bracket they have been promising since its release....using smaller form factor PSUs in such sweet case is a royal PITA.
If the Prodigy didn't look like a mini Apple case I'd buy it.. but the look
Old October 12, 2012, 06:30 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Take the bottom 'feet' off it (replace with peel in stick feet). It makes them MUCH more stable....and removes the stink of apple from it....BUT leaves those kick ass handles. ;)

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old October 17, 2012, 06:04 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Process started on the 2nd of OCt.
It is now the 17th.

The front lights still don't work on my case.

Not very happy atm.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old October 17, 2012, 06:06 AM
Manufacturer Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
Process started on the 2nd of OCt.
It is now the 17th.

The front lights still don't work on my case.

Not very happy atm.

-ST
I shipped a new PCB out to you yesterday. I guess the email hasn't sent out yet.. Sorry!
Old October 17, 2012, 06:08 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbournex View Post
I shipped a new PCB out to you yesterday. I guess the email hasn't sent out yet.. Sorry!
Well now that is finally good news, thank you!
No one had said a peep to me. So, I was frustrated. Thanks Xbournex!

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

Old October 29, 2012, 09:39 AM
F@H

My System Specs

RMA Update:

Received a new PCB for the Colossus (Which fixed the issue) plus I got all the other wiring for the entire front panel as well should anything else decide it wants to break.

Thank you Bitfenix for getting this sent up to me.

-ST

Old November 2, 2012, 10:32 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Prodigy window is a pretty slick looking case.

BitFenix Prodigy Mini-ITX Tower Computer Case - Midnight Black w/ Bolt-On Window - FrozenCPU.com