Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 14, 2012, 11:33 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

WOW, That one will get the guy in some trouble, looks like he had a bad day and played a little soccer.I have caught purolator, and fedex delivery guys kicking my boxes around like a ball before, then right before they got fired there manager asked why, and they both said the same thing"he gets to many parcels" COME ON!!!!
Old May 15, 2012, 02:21 AM
Manufacturer Rep

On a positive note.... the 5.25" drive bay adapter and the accessories box are still tied together..

Let me know by email how it works out with UPS. I believe the process is a bunch of paper work, but what happens afterwards is still a mystery for me as I have not experienced it before.
Old May 15, 2012, 11:54 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I'm not dealing with UPS my buddy is, she said she knows I'm to busy to deal with it on my own so shes doing it but.... THE NEW CASE IS HERE AND MINT!!!!!!!

Time to do another build for personal use my CC computer is a day late but an extra day great

Oh shinobi XL window you are so sexy!!!!

If you need me the link above is where I spend my days now
Old May 15, 2012, 04:24 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Xbournex, did you go to the NCIX Tech Fair on Sunday? I decided not to go and I saw some of the video's from Linus and now I wish I did. In the vids though I saw that Antec wasn't even a vendor they but their stuff was all over the place, heh. I also spotted a couple of Shinobi cases. It would've been a good joke to slap on a few Bitfenix stickers on random cases and stuff, better yet people. Some time of viral advertising, heh.
Old May 15, 2012, 04:46 PM
Manufacturer Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpendableG4M3R View Post
Xbournex, did you go to the NCIX Tech Fair on Sunday? I decided not to go and I saw some of the video's from Linus and now I wish I did. In the vids though I saw that Antec wasn't even a vendor they but their stuff was all over the place, heh. I also spotted a couple of Shinobi cases. It would've been a good joke to slap on a few Bitfenix stickers on random cases and stuff, better yet people. Some time of viral advertising, heh.
Yes I did. Saturday was apparently much busier than Sunday, but Sunday was still very busy. I had a chat with Linus, and Stephen from Futurelooks. a lot of stuff was being given away, ranging from popcorn, to motherboards. I was there for a good 2-3 hours. Well organized.
Old May 15, 2012, 10:52 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Xbournex, Do the Bitfenix fans come black sleeved at all or are they colourful?
Old May 15, 2012, 10:53 PM
Manufacturer Rep

They're all like this
Old May 16, 2012, 12:08 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Oh awesome that was just what I was hoping for. On NCIX the picture they have makes it look like they are the just the basic orange, yellow, black ugly old school wires. I think someone needs to give them a better picture to use for the fans.
Do the 200mm specter fans fit 180mm by chance? You mentioned there is no industry standard past 140mm and looking at them they seem to have 3 screw holes on 4 points of the fan?
Old May 16, 2012, 12:10 AM
Manufacturer Rep

I don't know what the fan mount dimensions are for the 180, but here are the sizes.
BitFenix.com Products Accessories Spectre Pro
Old May 16, 2012, 12:39 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

hmmm it says 181.08mm for one of its many fittings... I'll have to ask a NCIX rep then when ever I go there.
In the Shinobi, is there a way to get a 3.5HDD in one of the 5.25 drives? I haven't seen any mention of this via an adapter or anything.
I've been reading some more reviews on the Shinobi and I think my worries of airflow have been silenced.

Last edited by ExpendableG4M3R; May 16, 2012 at 12:51 AM.