Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 4, 2012, 01:45 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Not sure what you are asking exactly. The window does mount a fan, but it doesn't have any spare mounting parts in the accessory box.
Old April 4, 2012, 01:47 PM
F@H

My System Specs

When you have fans, you have cables. That's probably an attachment that goes on the panel or the fan so you have something to tie the fan cable to.
Old April 4, 2012, 03:46 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

My raider also came with those, no idea what they are
Old April 4, 2012, 05:44 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I could see how it could be used to kind of hook a cord behind or around it but there is simply nowhere I can see where it would make sense to put it.

Hopefully xbournex will have an answer for us.
Old April 5, 2012, 10:17 AM
Manufacturer Rep

Screw it in, close the side panel, throw a pad lock on the case
Old April 5, 2012, 10:23 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Well, that explains it. Thanks bourne.
Old April 5, 2012, 10:55 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Ah that makes a lot of sense now! I didn't get it from the picture until I looked at the back of my case.

Thanks xbournex!
Old April 5, 2012, 03:06 PM
Manufacturer Rep

No problem. I'm here to help.
Old May 11, 2012, 07:01 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Default Positive Feedback

I really like these cases from Bitfenix. I know you cant make everyone happy with each case but if you are willing to listen to some feedback there are a few things I would love to see make their way into your production.

First, I think you've heard it enough, windows without fan grills. A window is meant to be a window, I dont recall putting fans in my house windows to help cool the rooms, hehe.

Second, reduce the amount of 5.25 slots. Fractal did it with the Arc MIDI by having two and I personally think it looks amazing with just two. I would've loved to see the Raider and Shinobi with two slots instead of 4-5-6.

Third, if its possible a windowed option with the cases. The Raider is awesome but without a window I say, "Ok ill do my own window but then I have to factor in roughly $20-$30 bucks in added cost to the case" turning a $80 into a $100-110 case and that now runs into the price of some very nice cases by Corsair, Fractal and Antec. Price to me is always the bottom line to myself, I want the best bang for the buck so "hidden extra costs" add up quickly in my mind.

Thats what I can think of now and it is by far not to be taken in a negative way if it sounds like it. Infact, please take it as the opposite. I usually dont give feedback unless its a product or company I really want to see have success and build a great product. If they improve the products it only makes me happier to see and more likely to by again. If I hate a product I just dont buy it or buy anymore products from that company and say nothing online, but I will tell people in RL about it. Im a hard@$$ its 1 strike and your out with me, heh.
Old May 11, 2012, 07:29 PM
Manufacturer Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpendableG4M3R View Post
-snip
Thanks Expend. I'll definitely relay this to the product team. I'll be there for the next 8 months or so starting next week, just in time for Computex.
See you on NCIX forums as well!