Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 23, 2012, 12:29 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Hey Bourne, do you by any chance know what the long screws are for that came in the raider? Can't quite seem to figure it out unless its for mounting the optional top fan.
Old March 23, 2012, 12:36 AM
Manufacturer Rep

Depending on which length you're talking about... If you don't have a manual handy, it's on page 2...
BitFenix.com Products Chassis Raider
Old March 23, 2012, 02:21 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I looked in the manual, its not listed at all. Theres 4 long screws, much longer then any other screw. At first i thought they were for mounting the feet, but i see they're too wide for that.
Old March 23, 2012, 05:03 PM
Manufacturer Rep

Any pics? I'm not in charge of eagle eyeing the factory in what they put in the accessories. They're most likely for 200mm fans.
Old March 23, 2012, 09:38 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

There you go :) there's 4 of them, with washers.
Old March 24, 2012, 05:27 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

I must say that the front dust filter on the Shinobi XL is very disappoint.
Old March 24, 2012, 06:46 PM
Manufacturer Rep

I'll have to disagree...

This was posted on our facebook page by a fan, and it took 4 months, on our regular shinobi where the PSU is.
Old March 29, 2012, 04:38 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Got my five Spectre LED 120mm from last week's NCIX sale today. Quite happy with them overall. Very quiet even at full speed. They also moved a far amount of air, I can feel the cool air moving about 5-6 feet away from just one fan. The five of them combined weren't as loud as the psu fan I used to check them out. The cables all come sleeved in black pastic. Included is the cable to connect to BitFenix's led on/off accessory, although you can also turn off the led by just unplugging the jumper.

The only thing I can see wrong is they didn't include any silicone or rubber fan mounting hardware. Not really a big deal though.
The oath to serve your country did not include a contract for normal luxury, and comforts enjoyed within our society. On the contrary it implies hardships, loyalty and devotion to duty, regardless of rank
Old April 4, 2012, 12:00 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I just got some of my bitfenix goodies in the mail today. I got the bitfenix alchemy cables and I have to say wow I am impressed. They are very nice, can't see through the sleeve at all and the sleeving is made from a very soft flexible material.

I have some from another company that I bought in the past which feel much stiffer and cheaper then the Bitfenix.

+1 to Bitfenix!

On a side note, sorry for the n00b question. It's ok to power 3 fans from a single 3 pan adapter on the motherboard? 3 pin to 3x3-pin adapter.

And what in the world is this for? It came in the accessory box in the Shinobi Window.

Last edited by Pabz0r545; April 4, 2012 at 01:03 PM.
Old April 4, 2012, 01:39 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Does the window come with fan mounts? If so, that's probably a cable management loop.