Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 5, 2013, 05:53 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowfat View Post
I had to slim down my options as it was getting too rich for me. Illuminate mid plate, internal Aquaero, single rad/pump pump, and the reservoir.
Ya, the bill will be heavy on my end. Illuminate midplate, BD-RW, internal rad/pump mount, extrenal aquaero mount. A bit of saving grace is Charles and I could never get the Slight worked out on my other Murderbox because of manufacturing and timing issues, so he is sliding the cost off this order. Still gonna be heavy and I am still considering getting the reservoirs. Will see what happens.

Either way I look at it, this is everything I ever really wanted in a case and will be my last big build. Since AMD stopped being any sort of rival in the high end, Intel has begun its advancement crawl and feature peeling, so I find little interesting. Will most likely just slide my X79 stuff into this case and get new GPUs and call it a day, so the hardware bill will be smaller than expected.

Edit: They are offering the dual reservoirs, I dont see how you mount two? Any idea?

Edit 2: Doy, they say right on the option that they include a second FRH that attaches to the backplate.

Last edited by turtletrax; May 5, 2013 at 06:09 PM.
Old May 5, 2013, 06:34 PM

My System Specs

Not enough radiator space for me to ever consider dual loops. The reservoir that he is offering flush mounts w/ the reservoir holder for an even cleaner look. 11" cards like Titans won't fit w/o it either.

I also have a couple of DDC-1Ts that I have DIYINHK PCBs for that I'll likely be using. I wouldn't want to ruin the look by running a PWM cable to the motherboard.
Old May 5, 2013, 07:43 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowfat View Post
Not enough radiator space for me to ever consider dual loops. The reservoir that he is offering flush mounts w/ the reservoir holder for an even cleaner look. 11" cards like Titans won't fit w/o it either.

I also have a couple of DDC-1Ts that I have DIYINHK PCBs for that I'll likely be using. I wouldn't want to ruin the look by running a PWM cable to the motherboard.

Hmmmm, looks like I will be amending my order to include the res's. Will most likely end up with SLI 780's so will need the room.

Went with dual loop as I figured I would like to go with the chipset and Aquaero on the 120. Going to start experimenting with 1/2" copper tubing to get that all sorted for when I build in the fall. Will have to find a good plater local or I will end up sending it all to BlueAqua in Michigan to plate for me. So far my experience with local plating have been terrible....
Old July 5, 2013, 07:03 PM

My System Specs

New MDPC

MDPC 044 | murderbox MKII Gold P2.01
Old July 5, 2013, 07:35 PM
Hall Of Fame

HOLY SHIT anyone notice the top two fans and how they don't have a shroud? That is damn crazy.
Old July 6, 2013, 05:01 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I think I just had a crisis in my pants...

AKG: "So please don't piss on people and claim its raining. "
Soullessone21: "Their the only fat bitches I ever want in my wife :)"
DeeraxTheCoolNemo: "I never preSs CaPLoCK I just HiT my keyS so Hard ThEY Crit"
Old July 6, 2013, 05:37 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Wow. That is the sexiest build I've ever seen.
Old January 8, 2014, 02:35 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Just wondering what happened to these cases? They looked amazing but cant find the site anymore.

GPU: PA120.3|S.Res.rev2|2x EK FC blocks| MCP655.
Old January 8, 2014, 02:54 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Murderbox.com, which forwards to the new name, MBXforma.com.
Old January 8, 2014, 04:05 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Talked to Charles a couple of times over the past couple weeks. I will be back in as they are going to include the quad rad bracket and floating res holders in the price. I was going to pass as the price would get pretty damn high to have the config I wanted. I think allot of people gave that same feedback. Heres to hoping this attempt works, I really want one :)