Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Cases (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/cases/)
-   -   Coming: murderbox MKII (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/cases/47419-coming-murderbox-mkii.html)

mattlef October 17, 2011 06:44 PM

Coming: murderbox MKII
 
http://www.murderbox.com/img/mkii/MK...ng-Soon-06.jpg

Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up of whats coming.
I don't know anything, so don't ask. just thought I'd hype it up for Charles considering how busy the man is.

Crandall October 17, 2011 07:13 PM

I like the looks of it already.

lowfat October 17, 2011 07:28 PM

Not sure I like that vent or whatever it is.

mattlef October 17, 2011 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowfat (Post 558704)
Not sure I like that vent or whatever it is.

I personally love it. it looks like its two 5.25 bays.... might be a hotswap or HDDbay? no idea. But i love the look lol.

llama_egg October 18, 2011 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattlef (Post 558710)
I personally love it. it looks like its two 5.25 bays.... might be a hotswap or HDDbay? no idea. But i love the look lol.

Same here, I absolutely adore how clean it is while still adding some style!

turtletrax October 18, 2011 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattlef (Post 558710)
I personally love it. it looks like its two 5.25 bays.... might be a hotswap or HDDbay? no idea. But i love the look lol.



I bet it is the next Gen SSD tray. I am extremely interested in the light panel. I bought one of the last Gen and by the time I was ready for it he was having issues making them, so I will be getting the new version.

Knowing Charles this thing should be epic. 40 new products from them makes for some cool stuff :punk:

JD October 18, 2011 11:47 AM

Well from the other threads I've read on it, seems it's an entirely custom-built case this time around, although it shares elements from the TJ-07, it's apparently not just a mod.

Hopefully it makes it to North America for a reasonable price...

lowfat October 18, 2011 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD (Post 558878)
Well from the other threads I've read on it, seems it's an entirely custom-built case this time around, although it shares elements from the TJ-07, it's apparently not just a mod.

Hopefully it makes it to North America for a reasonable price...

Agreed. Although there more than likely will be a bunch of individual parts available for sale for the older TJ07's I am sure.

I really hope they have a whole lot of these completed cases available. And hopefully they'll offer powdercoating. If I can grab a completed MurderBox powdercoated in white I'll definitely grab one as soon as they are officially announced/released.

JD October 18, 2011 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowfat (Post 558881)
Agreed. Although there more than likely will be a bunch of individual parts available for sale for the older TJ07's I am sure.

Yeah an email from Charles mentioned that there will be.

It'll be interesting what Lamptron does with this too: bit-tech.net Forums - View Single Post - Scratch Build Epic PC's Carbide Series is now the Lamptron Vector Series! 12.8.2011

Perhaps somebody external will be manufacturing/distributing the MKII as well?

Seems more and more custom cases are making their way to mass production. Seemed to start with LittleDevil's...

zoob October 18, 2011 12:23 PM

I wonder if he worked directly with Silverstone because the unibody piece in the pic looks exactly like a regular TJ07 without the bays cut out.

It certainly has style, but lacks some utility that a disc drive and front ports has to offer - perhaps that's what the slots are for though, a slot loading DVD/BD drive would be neat behind it.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:02 PM.