Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 18, 2011, 06:43 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Default Haf 912

Does anybody know where I can buy the HAF 912 plus (RC-912P-KKN1) I don't like the silver interior.

Thanks
MTP

Look at me, I'm wearing one shape up
Old September 18, 2011, 06:49 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

You can only buy it directly from coolermaster
Old September 18, 2011, 06:59 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Ok cool

Is the shipping expensive to Canada?

Edit: it seems they don't even stock it

Last edited by Mistertuxedopants; September 18, 2011 at 07:09 PM.
Old September 18, 2011, 07:49 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I contacted them once about the 912 Plus via email. It took them about two weeks to get back to me to tell me that the case was now available on their website. If I remember correctly it was somewhere around $70-80 for shipping, since that was almost what they wanted for the case I decided to just get the regulart 912.
The oath to serve your country did not include a contract for normal luxury, and comforts enjoyed within our society. On the contrary it implies hardships, loyalty and devotion to duty, regardless of rank
Old September 19, 2011, 04:11 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerryC View Post
I contacted them once about the 912 Plus via email. It took them about two weeks to get back to me to tell me that the case was now available on their website. If I remember correctly it was somewhere around $70-80 for shipping, since that was almost what they wanted for the case I decided to just get the regulart 912.
Yeah, I just got an email back. I am in nova scotia, the shipping is going to be about 100 bucks and the case is 69.99, not worth it for sure. Maybe i will get the HAF 912 and get it powder coated black.

thanks for the help everybody!

Old September 19, 2011, 08:42 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistertuxedopants View Post
Yeah, I just got an email back. I am in nova scotia, the shipping is going to be about 100 bucks and the case is 69.99, not worth it for sure. Maybe i will get the HAF 912 and get it powder coated black.

thanks for the help everybody!
That is the plan I ended up going with. You get the 912 cheaper at NCIX or Direct Canada though.

Coolermaster Haf 912 Black Mid Tower ATX Case 4X5.25 1X3.5 6X3.5INT No PS Front USB Sound - DirectCanada

$51.12 at Direct Canada...free shipping since its over $50. Mine took around a week from the time I placed the order to the time I picked up, and I am in NB.
The oath to serve your country did not include a contract for normal luxury, and comforts enjoyed within our society. On the contrary it implies hardships, loyalty and devotion to duty, regardless of rank
Old September 19, 2011, 09:23 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerryC View Post
That is the plan I ended up going with. You get the 912 cheaper at NCIX or Direct Canada though.

Coolermaster Haf 912 Black Mid Tower ATX Case 4X5.25 1X3.5 6X3.5INT No PS Front USB Sound - DirectCanada

$51.12 at Direct Canada...free shipping since its over $50. Mine took around a week from the time I placed the order to the time I picked up, and I am in NB.
OMG.. i was trying to figure how I could cut the shipping cost from NCIX.

This is great. You just made my day

Thanks!
MTP

Old September 19, 2011, 02:31 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Glad I could help. Any order over $50 at Direct Canada gets free ground shipping. Plus its owned by the same people that own NCIX.
Old September 21, 2011, 02:26 PM
Cooler Master USA

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistertuxedopants View Post
Does anybody know where I can buy the HAF 912 plus (RC-912P-KKN1) I don't like the silver interior.

Thanks
MTP
To tell you the truth. Cooler Master USA does not provide HAF 912 Plus for USA or Canada. Occaisionally our CM Store manager orders a pallet of 50 HAF 912 Advanced. This case is like a HAF 912 with every single option, and its $99.99 and should be available once a quarter.

There are a few reasons why we don't sell the HAF 912 Plus. One of the reasons we don't sell the 912P is the same reason as why Canadians can buy 4WD Nissan X-trails, Roots Canada purses and IMI Tavor TAR-21 rifles and we in the USA cannot. You could petition your NCIX and they might order it through their distributor.
Old September 21, 2011, 03:41 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I don't understand why Cooler Master doesn't do more of their cases in all black. I was looking at one of their cheaper mATX cases the other day and it surprised me to see it is black on the inside.

Their cases are very nice and have so much potential but I, like many others probably, would never want a non black or non painted inside of my case.