Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 25, 2011, 10:50 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

plus it comes with a lot of little features that you don't really notice until you get it.
can mount hard-drives in the 5.25" bays, with the adapter plates. has the rack already for 2 x SSD's

honestly i don't see why i will change this case, for a VERY long time. my last case i had for almost 5 years. this one has more room, more features, more of everything
it'll probably be a case i keep for the rest of my life, however crazy that sounds. unless there is a radical change in computer designs
Old August 30, 2011, 01:58 PM
Cooler Master USA

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkG View Post
Good choice mate. That looks like one sweeet case. I know the 912s are very good for their asking price (one of the best bang for your bucks going).

This makes me a sad panda.

Why no love for us in the rest of the world?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerryC View Post
And that's just not right...as much as I like my 912, I would have much preferred a 912 advanced.
Usually the decision made to have a product in one country and not in another can be about product positioning and buying habits.

For the same price, would you buy a Ford F150 with no options, no ac and nothing. Or a Ford Ranger with all the options, navi, heated seats, extended warranty and etc?

Cooler Master imports 50 pcs of HAF 912 Advanced every so often, and they show up on the CM Store as a thank you to people who really must have an Advanced.
Old August 30, 2011, 02:00 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM MR HAF View Post
{snip}
Cooler Master imports 50 pcs of HAF 912 Advanced every so often, and they show up on the CM Store as a thank you to people who really must have an Advanced.
Please let us know when this happens again. Im sure I am not the only one who would love to have one. If we can get say a days lead time on the sale....that would be even better.

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr

Tags
atx , case , cooling , gaming , midtower