Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 8, 2011, 08:50 PM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Default Corsair Carbide 400R Mid Tower Case Review Comment Thread

With a full stable of cases, Corsair has been well placed in the enthusiast enclosure market but they didn’t have anything to compete with the more budget friendly Cooler Master 690II and Thermaltake Elements of this world. Now things are about to change since the $99 400R is about to be introduced. This promises to continue Corsair’s tradition of well designed, high quality cases but at an ultra low price point.

Read more here: Corsair Carbide Series 400R Mid Tower Case Review
Old August 8, 2011, 10:08 PM
Banned
F@H

interesting.

is it me or the front looks cheap?

also,some dude asked me the one q for his build : 'should i go with this or the 912? is it really twice the case(912)? for twice the money?'

and nice scratch inside :D
Old August 9, 2011, 10:01 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Overall, looks like a pretty good case and it will definitely provide some stiff competition in the $100 case market. I ended up buying the CM 690 II Advanced last month. I considered waiting for this, but I just don't like the look of the front of it. Looks kinda cheap to me, plus I don't like the rounded edges. Furthermore, the bulging side panels look kinda stupid I think. Only thing I that I like about this case over my CM 690 II are the rubber grommets for wiring, and the all black front connectors.
Old August 10, 2011, 09:05 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dangtx_ View Post
interesting.

is it me or the front looks cheap?

also,some dude asked me the one q for his build : 'should i go with this or the 912? is it really twice the case(912)? for twice the money?'

and nice scratch inside :D
I don't know, to me the front looks the best...it's the top that kind of looks unfinished to me for a 100$ case...
Old November 7, 2011, 09:27 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

I just got one of these...
looks and feels solid. much nicer than in the photos