Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 20, 2011, 10:27 AM
HWC YouTube Reviewer

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin_metal_88 View Post
Well Dimitry, your review are getting better from one to another. This one was harder than the 600T white IMO because the lian-li have a lot less to say than corsair but still a nice review. Carry on that way ;)

For the case, I'm getting little tired of lian-li always being the same with NO cable management option but the little cable module at the bottom of the case. It wouldn't be that hard for the price you pay top get a li-li to add 2CM on the side and cut hole in the mobo tray no?
Yes i agree. This one was a little more challenging, but easier as well. I'm getting more practice with my home studio setup so i don't spend as much time shooting anymore, and while the review layout changes from time to time, i have the written portion ready prior the shoot to help me not waste time on the shoot.

I also would have liked to see Lian Li incorporating some other cable management options, as the non-black interior really makes hiding the cables tough.
Old July 20, 2011, 02:47 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Smile

I don't mine the accent. Great to see the man himself.

For E-ATX case there are a Lot of place to organize your cables, I mean look at all that space at those open space at bottom/top and at the hdd area.

I don't remember seeing how a 5.25 drive is installed, some of us have hotswap 5.25 bays.

Maybe a con list too?

And oh.

How to use the Multiple-Quote Feature at Hardware Canucks

P.S first time watching your vid.
Old July 20, 2011, 10:27 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I need to complain a little about the A70/71F series. The HDD mounts force the HDD connectors to the front. So instead of being able to hide them in the back, you're forced to either 1. leave the cables an ugly mess, or 2. wrap them back around using right angle connectors, but still a bunch of SATA power cables lying around

Zephyranthes
E8400 4.0ghz, XFX 780i, Mushkin XP2 PC-6400, Antec Earthwatts 750W

Old July 21, 2011, 05:10 AM
HWC YouTube Reviewer

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackquelegs View Post
I need to complain a little about the A70/71F series. The HDD mounts force the HDD connectors to the front. So instead of being able to hide them in the back, you're forced to either 1. leave the cables an ugly mess, or 2. wrap them back around using right angle connectors, but still a bunch of SATA power cables lying around
The rubber grommets you install onto the hard drive have to be placed into the mounting holes close to each other, and not into the ones on the edges.
This way you can slide it in and you can raise the locking mechanism. If you install the rubber grommets on the hard drive into the mounting holes on the edges, then you are right, you can only mount them facing the front, as the locking mechanism does not rise if the hard drive is facing the back.

I hope that makes sense.