Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 19, 2011, 08:51 AM
Hall Of Fame

Based off those pics the interior looks VERY similar to that of the 650D and 600T!
Old July 19, 2011, 10:48 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I want one! But now I am stuck between that one and Corsair Graphite case...
Old July 20, 2011, 05:53 PM
Cooler Master USA

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaberif View Post
Based off those pics the interior looks VERY similar to that of the 650D and 600T!
Thank you for the comment. The interior is 20% larger than the Cosmos S so you could fit a mid tower inside the chassis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin_metal_88 View Post
I want one! why is it so expensive!!! On this one, Coolermaster succeed in doing what car brand fail, getting old star back cought cought Camaro, Challenger caught caught.
If different color are available, this case is definatly going to take some market share over the huge and expensive case market. Maybe even take over the beloved ATCS 840?? who know.
I can share that the Cosmos II is built with aluminum and steel for a majority. There are many pieces and moving parts that have to be assembled together. The side panels are curved aluminum, as well as the top and front covers. The top and bottom handles are extruded aluminum for high strength. The aluminum/ABS doors are huge, and they open with a swinging hinge that can be lifted up and removed. For the size of the chassis, there's no chassis larger than it. Also for CA dollars, it will be a little less than what people in the states pay due to the great exchange rates.

Last edited by CM MR HAF; July 20, 2011 at 06:01 PM.
Old July 20, 2011, 06:18 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM MR HAF View Post
I can share that the Cosmos II is built with aluminum and steel for a majority. There are many pieces and moving parts that have to be assembled together. The side panels are curved aluminum, as well as the top and front covers. The top and bottom handles are extruded aluminum for high strength. The aluminum/ABS doors are huge, and they open with a swinging hinge that can be lifted up and removed. For the size of the chassis, there's no chassis larger than it. Also for CA dollars, it will be a little less than what people in the states pay due to the great exchange rates.
Don't say anymore or I wont be able to keep my wood XD

Any release date so far?

Martin_metal_88
Colenzo : See system spec!

Odysseus : I7 860 @ 3.6Ghz || GA P55-UD5 || G.skill Ripjaws F3-16000 2000Mhz 2X2GB || Coolermaster ATCS 840 || Silverstone Strider plus 850W || WD 640 black - WD 1TB green - Samsung F3 2TB || MSI 5670 1GB Cyclone ||Coolermaster Hyper 212 + ||

Old July 20, 2011, 07:02 PM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Quote:
Thank you for the comment. The interior is 20% larger than the Cosmos S so you could fit a mid tower inside the chassis.
Now that's BIG!

I am guessing it will weigh a good 40lbs.
Old July 20, 2011, 08:46 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Ok the Cosmos S was big, and this is 20% bigger you could almost build two systems in there.
Hmmmm! me want this case now.
Old July 20, 2011, 09:34 PM
HWC YouTube Reviewer

My System Specs

Wow! seriously cant wait for this case! looks amazing! Sky, perhaps a review would be nice when it comes out! :PPP
Old July 21, 2011, 06:21 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:

Only because you Said it, but now I want you to send me one so I can see if my CM Scout or CM Elite 310 fits inside :)

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old July 21, 2011, 12:06 PM
Cooler Master USA

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMTL View Post
Now that's BIG!

I am guessing it will weigh a good 40lbs.
I hope it fits on the HWC video turntable thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
Only because you Said it, but now I want you to send me one so I can see if my CM Scout or CM Elite 310 fits inside :)

ST
If you want a big hint at the scale of the chassis, use this picture for Maximum PC. Compare to the width of the NEC PA301W 30" monitors on their ends. Subtract about 2".
Old July 21, 2011, 12:11 PM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Methinks someone from Cooler Master needs to physically shove one of their ATX cases inside this thing and show us how big it really is. Especially considering that MaxPC picture features some of the worst Photoshopping I have seen in a long time. ;)