Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 4, 2011, 09:30 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default Misc. Parts

I have a Cooler Master 922 case that I've been using for a couple of years. I was just wondering if there was a website (I've searched CM's) where I can buy replacement Case feet. I lost one when I went to a LAN party at my college. I don't need to replace them all, but I will if I have to. Just wondering if there was a site I could use to just order 1 original case foot..

Thanks
Old July 4, 2011, 09:31 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad5ter View Post
I have a Cooler Master 922 case that I've been using for a couple of years. I was just wondering if there was a website (I've searched CM's) where I can buy replacement Case feet. I lost one when I went to a LAN party at my college. I don't need to replace them all, but I will if I have to. Just wondering if there was a site I could use to just order 1 original case foot..

Thanks
Home Depot.. Canadian Tire.. stick on rubber feet :P
Old July 4, 2011, 10:01 AM
F@H

My System Specs

If you want, you could always email Coolermaster, they can generally be fairly useful with these things.

On our Forums we do have a Coolermaster rep named Nic-CM.

Drop him a PM and see if he can help and let us know how it goes. Its always important for them to keep a good open relationship with customers.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old July 7, 2011, 05:35 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Thanks for the info soultribunal! I will definately hit him up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
If you want, you could always email Coolermaster, they can generally be fairly useful with these things.

On our Forums we do have a Coolermaster rep named Nic-CM.

Drop him a PM and see if he can help and let us know how it goes. Its always important for them to keep a good open relationship with customers.

ST
Old July 7, 2011, 06:15 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Antec was willing to send me the water cooling grommets for free, so I would hope Coolermaster would do the same for case feet.