Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 3, 2008, 05:25 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

I think you will like the 900 fine. For $50... really you can't go wrong. It's a pretty popular case that many people seem to like and paid much more than $50 for it.

@ enaberif

I don't think he was just here "to talk". He ordered, it was out of stock and was having some 2nd thoughts. Maybe some people have never had a second thought about something they were purchasing before but I can relate and don't have problem with threads like this.

Cheers

Desktop:
See the drop down!

Laptop: Dell XPS M1530 \\ T7500 2.2GHz \\ 3GB 667 \\ 6 Cell \\ 8600M GT \\ 200GB 7.2K \\ WSXGA+ \\ Bluetooth/Wireless \\ MS Blue Track Mini \\ Vista Ult. (RED)

HEATWARE
Old January 3, 2008, 09:02 PM
Allstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaberif View Post
I honestly hate people like you who create a thread like this and then go against what everyone says.

Next time just buy what you want and don't bother asking for an opinion.

Thanks.

I tried to get the case you recommended but couldn't get a hold of anyone and by the time I did it had already shipped out. I thought what I typed made that clear, and since you quoted it seems you should have understood.

I don't want to pay 30 bux to send it back, so I will make do with the 900.

I appreciated your advice, but then you went and ruined it by being an asshole.

thanks anyways
Old January 6, 2008, 07:35 AM
MVP

Talking

'900 in use here
great case especially for the price and its Antec!!
Mushkin #997007
Noctua NH-D14
Gigabyte GTX 660
Seasonic X-660
Corsair 540 Cube
Intel Speed Demon x 2

using Prime 95 27.9

Old January 6, 2008, 12:21 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyreman View Post
'900 in use here
great case especially for the price and its Antec!!
Don't even get me started on Antec as I feel the only good thing they've done was the p182 case and even that has a few issues.
Old January 6, 2008, 01:32 PM
MVP

My System Specs

900 FTW reaverclan/Vista 64 bit system - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Old January 6, 2008, 01:51 PM
Top Prospect

I just want to point out that I find it ugly. I mean there's like a spoiler for the 200mm... with a space to put your stuff in...
so yeah right there you have : Bitches don't know about my downforce. lol.

the Plexiglass on the sidepanel. where the fan is located there is some plexiglass. Am I the only one that finds it cut by someone on crack?

It also lacks a bottom fan. which in the 690 is extremly well located.

but for 50$ its one hell of a deal. It's way better than any other case out there for the price, well maybe not. I kinda like the Ultra aluminum mid tower that looks like a full tower.
Old January 10, 2008, 09:20 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

I had a hard time choosing between the Antec 900 and the CoolerMaster CM690 for my gaming rig.

I ended up going with the Antec 900 for my gaming rig... but i liked the CM690 so much that i ordered it for my 2nd machine and if i end up liking it more than the Antec 900 i will prob switch it around.
Old January 11, 2008, 12:15 AM
Top Prospect

I also don't mind the looks of the Antec 900, I was looking into getting a XION 102 case, but the cooling is garbage in them, and it's not a very stable case. But the looks are sweet! I think enaberif just has anger issues, did you not get hugged as a child? I mean to be so stubborn and bull headed to be MAD at someone for not switching his case in time by the time NCIX shipped his 900, not to mention he ALREADY said he was over budget. I mean.. I'm just throwing my 2 cents out there, but I find you really pathetic for being mad at someone for it. I have made a few posts I have felt foolish about because it's such an easy question for most people on this site, and I'm not a fanatic like some people are. But no one, NO ONE was come forward and been a total asshole after I asked their advice and went a different way. I think you should probably do something with your life that makes you happy for a change? Maybe getting off your computer..? I'm in the Canadian Infantry, and I absolutely love my life bro, I get to do things, which regular people don't ever do.. and I don't owe a damn thing to society. Don't go around making people think that they owe you something when they don't, you had a choice to post in this forum regardless what was chosen, don't ruin the site for some people by making them feel like shit.
Old January 11, 2008, 12:46 AM
MVP

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpateD View Post
I also don't mind the looks of the Antec 900, I was looking into getting a XION 102 case, but the cooling is garbage in them, and it's not a very stable case. But the looks are sweet! I think enaberif just has anger issues, did you not get hugged as a child? I mean to be so stubborn and bull headed to be MAD at someone for not switching his case in time by the time NCIX shipped his 900, not to mention he ALREADY said he was over budget. I mean.. I'm just throwing my 2 cents out there, but I find you really pathetic for being mad at someone for it. I have made a few posts I have felt foolish about because it's such an easy question for most people on this site, and I'm not a fanatic like some people are. But no one, NO ONE was come forward and been a total asshole after I asked their advice and went a different way. I think you should probably do something with your life that makes you happy for a change? Maybe getting off your computer..? I'm in the Canadian Infantry, and I absolutely love my life bro, I get to do things, which regular people don't ever do.. and I don't owe a damn thing to society. Don't go around making people think that they owe you something when they don't, you had a choice to post in this forum regardless what was chosen, don't ruin the site for some people by making them feel like shit.
lol burned
Old January 11, 2008, 01:09 AM
Top Prospect

Honestly man, after thinking about his post for awhile, and what I posted... I feel bad for him.. But really, considering money was an issue, and time was of the essence.. He can't be mad at someone getting something, specially when they WERE listening to his opinion, he's a bias bastard from the sounds of it.