Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 4, 2011, 07:16 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kommie986 View Post
Woah! Are those coolers for real? Only three heatpipes and they are almost on par with NH-D14s? 0_0
Its a radial Fin which works well, and pure copper with a mirror finished base.
They are fantastic.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old January 4, 2011, 10:20 PM
Top Prospect

Check out the great review! For anyone who can get their hands on one of these things, it is a GREAT cooler! No complain about the size and performance. I think zalman did a great job. Instead of just increase teh size and weight of their cooler, they actually put some design into this thing. i hope hardwarecanuck will review this unit becuase hwc is still my favorite non-biased review site.

http://www.guru3d.com/article/zalman...0-max-review/7

Zalman CNPS9900 Max Review Page 4 - Testing & Results - Overclockers Club

http://benchmarkreviews.com/index.ph...1&limitstart=5

Zalman Intel LGA775/1156 Heatsink Temperature Comparisons - CNPS9900 Max FrostyTech Review