Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Cases (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/cases/)
-   -   Looking for a P182 Window Side Panel IN CANADA (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/cases/3685-looking-p182-window-side-panel-canada.html)

Hillsdale December 14, 2007 07:43 PM

Looking for a P182 Window Side Panel IN CANADA

Ive been searching like mad to find a P182 Gun Metal black side panel with a Window on it. Ive tried sites and they are all in UK or the side panel costs like $89.99 + Shipping, What site from canada, or with good prices can i find this?

enaberif December 14, 2007 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hillsdale (Post 30394)
Ive been searching like mad to find a P182 Gun Metal black side panel with a Window on it. Ive tried sites and they are all in UK or the side panel costs like $89.99 + Shipping, What site from canada, or with good prices can i find this?

This is a custom made panel that someone has made. You won't find it available as a product through Antec.

Hillsdale December 14, 2007 07:53 PM

Obviously. What site would i be able to buy it from. Like a site that does custom Mods on stuff like side panel and cases, etc.

BALISTX December 14, 2007 07:56 PM

Performance PCS has side panels for the P180 that might fit your P182. Please keep in mind this is a U.S site and U.S prices.

Antec Side Panels : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

Hillsdale December 14, 2007 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BALISTX (Post 30400)
Performance PCS has side panels for the P180 that might fit your P182. Please keep in mind this is a U.S site and U.S prices.

Antec Side Panels : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

If im going to drop 89 dollars on something that might not fit, i want to make sure it will fit before i buy.

Hillsdale December 14, 2007 09:37 PM

Will the P180 side panel fit on the P182 case. :help:

llama_egg December 14, 2007 10:50 PM

I believe so, but truthfully, I'm not 100% sure, can't remember the size differences. But here's a question, why don't you just mod the side yourself? True, it's not as easy as normal cases due to the 3 layers of the P182, but with a bit of work, I've heard it's not suppose to be to hard.

And there is something called the edit button people. It seems to be very lonely and cold, all it wants is a little affection. Is that so much to ask for?

Hillsdale December 14, 2007 11:32 PM

Yeah i could do it myself, but i dont have the tools.

NuxTux December 15, 2007 07:35 AM

Take it to a high school or something. I know my manufacturing class would do that up.

MpG December 15, 2007 07:58 PM

Quote:

A close comparison of the P182 and P180 specifications shows that they are exactly the same size.
To quote SPCR, the two cases are identical in dimensions, thus the door for one should have no trouble fitting on the other. Have a care though, P-PC's door has "P180" etched on it, although it's hard to make out in the picture they provide.