Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 15, 2010, 09:25 AM
Rookie

I was under the impression that the fan facing inside the case blew air outwards but I guess I was wrong. I just assumed since that particular GPU was overheating. The other videocard (which is identical) is at 40C, and my CPU is at 35C. I'm using a Xigmatek S1283 cooler and it is pointing upwards towards the 200mm fan. And yes, all 3 tricool fans are running, at low. Room temperature, not entirely sure what it is, it is normally warmer than the rest of the apartment. I'd guess it's around 25c. I don't have a fan on the side of the case though, I can give that a try as I have a few spare 120mm fans.

http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=54...cture=Gigabyte is the model videocard I have.

To be honest I really like the idea of having much better cable management. I have a Corsair TX750 power supply, which isn't modular, and having somewhere to hide unused cables would be nice, not to mention organizing the rest of the cables I am using.