Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 29, 2010, 01:50 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default PC-60FNWX

Hey, is there anyone on the forums that have one of these cases, or anyone with a link to someone that does? I plan on ordering my new system in the next couple weeks and want to use that case, but I can find almost no information on them.

I would like to find a review, or even some customer photo's. Instead of just the ones that Lian-Li has on there site.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

I will be sure when I get mine to take a bunch of pictures of it, as from what I can find on forums and such is a lot of the same question I asked, but only the odd picture here and there.
Old August 30, 2010, 10:02 AM
Top Prospect

Hey there, you could try searching for the 7FNWX which is basically the exact same case with a different front panel.

I have this case personally, and it's not bad, but a little small on the inside. Internal watercooling is difficult/impossible without without some form of modding the case. No problem aircooling, even with my NH-D14.

But it is light and looks quite nice.
Old August 31, 2010, 04:02 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Unfortunately it is basically the same result, while there is a few more post regarding the PC-7FNWX, not what I was looking for. I will just have to buy it, and hope that the sizing / setup works for me. I was really interested in knowing how a large CPU cooler (Noctua D12) would fit with a top 140m fan, as I did read there might be an issue. But I suppose I can just find out for myself, and if it doesn't fit it will give me an excuse to either Water cool or buy the Corsair H70.
Old August 31, 2010, 04:27 PM
Top Prospect

it will be fine with a standard 140mm.
make sure you install the 140mm before you put in the motherboard/d14 though.