Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 6, 2010, 11:33 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Very impressed with NZXT!

Anyone else feeling this recently? I can't say from personal experience per-se, but their recent announcements seem AWESOME! The Phantom looks to be one of the best cases in recent memory, the HALE90 PSU's look pretty awesome to me, the FN120RB's are nice (I can say that from experience), they have had some pretty good fan controllers (LXE, Sentry 2 etc.), were the first to mass-produce single sleeve cables, and overall have a really unified product lineup. They would seem to have come light years from their days of crappy PSU's, bl00 led cases, and very inconsistent releases.

No, this has NOTHING to do with Oroborous. I just can't help but notice the roll NZXT would seem to be on recently!
Old August 7, 2010, 07:53 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Yeah, their service is pretty good too...i just got the lexa s, and it's fantastic...only thing was the side led fan making a clicking noise and seemed to have trouble running at low speed, but the service person was quick and very helpful to rma the fan for me!...

the tinted side panel window really does it for me...so sleek...so dark...
Old August 26, 2010, 10:45 AM
Trial Member

I wish they'd do a rogue revision, SFF cube guys need some love! The vulcan gets more and more tempting every time I stumble across it.