Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 8, 2010, 08:15 AM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Nope. No time to read much of anything. ;)
Old June 8, 2010, 09:12 AM
Banned
F@H

interesting. not sure i like the fusqua color on that one tough. makes my head spin just looking at them waves lol
Old June 8, 2010, 05:43 PM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnpctech View Post
I hope they have backing money to produce these with quality materials and construction at comparable price to their former employer, Cooler Master
I hope that they lose all the plastic on the Colossus for the price they plan on selling it at. I'm not super crazy about the lighting, but it is a unique design. If they manage to make it out of metal, then it would be a pretty sweet case. I'd also like to see the interior, because that's even more important than the outside as far as cases go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _dangtx_ View Post
interesting. not sure i like the fusqua color on that one tough. makes my head spin just looking at them waves lol
Do you mean fuchsia? Because the only colours there were white and black, and red and blue for the lighting.
Old June 13, 2010, 04:19 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I like them. For me, it doesn't matter plastic of w.e.

My case sits there. It's not like it's being sent to war or whatnot.
Old June 13, 2010, 05:50 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

The colossus. Kinda nice. Not into that much lighting and to much plastic. I do like the storage compartment and external cable mgmt. That is BRILLIANT. Dont like the number of fans it has (if you are going to go solid side panel....better have a LOT of cfm for the other areas). Like others said if it was metal or aluminum it would be much more sweeter. For me it really depends on its price point as I wouldnt spend more then what a HAF X / 932 or Storm Sniper go for, for it. Maybe if it wasnt white plastic that lit up like a Xmas tree Id be more enthused.

Now the Survivor. OMFG. I want that case! Thats has to be the nicest looking case with the nicest looking air flow features i've seen in a mid tower. That case I'd be willing to pre-order and I'm not a fan of mid tower cases! :)

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old June 13, 2010, 06:26 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Smile Cases and Cooling

This new manufacturer looks promising. Little tweaks like the external cable management, locking top storage, nice touch. That mid tower looks like the name implies, a survivor!. It should be interesting to see what other features they haven't revealed yet. Kudos to these guys, I think they'll do just fine, as long as the pricing is in line with everyone else of course.