Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 5, 2010, 09:38 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragd View Post
honestly, i think you'll get tired of the rv01 look and start to find it looking childish/ugly down the line. i would pick rv02 :)
Everyone is different - he may enjoy it for as long as he needs it. I do understand what you mean though. I picked up an Antec 1200 a couple years back and loved it. I ended up thinking it was just silly to have so many lights on it. I started disliking it even more when I started watercooling. Than I got my TJ07.

I think the OP should get whichever one he likes more but do take into consideration the future of the case.
Old April 5, 2010, 12:01 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmuseMe View Post
Everyone is different - he may enjoy it for as long as he needs it. I do understand what you mean though. I picked up an Antec 1200 a couple years back and loved it. I ended up thinking it was just silly to have so many lights on it. I started disliking it even more when I started watercooling. Than I got my TJ07.

I think the OP should get whichever one he likes more but do take into consideration the future of the case.
Switching cases can be fun as well. I dunno about you guys, but I enjoy building computers, especially my own. I'll likely change cases a year or two down the road just for something new, and use the Raven for another PC.