Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Cases (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/cases/)
-   -   Coolermaster CM 690 (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/cases/2983-coolermaster-cm-690-a.html)

kcksteve October 21, 2007 07:46 AM

Coolermaster CM 690
 
anyone have a good/bad experience with the CM 690 it looks like a nice case for my next build.

SKYMTL October 21, 2007 08:36 AM

I have to agree. From what I have seen it is darn near impossible to beat for its asking price.

kcksteve October 22, 2007 12:53 PM

yah it looks fantastic for the price

Theblackmages October 22, 2007 01:45 PM

I'd love if it had a side window... but a clean looking one with the side cooling too.Saw it in real life and looks like a good case to me.there's like 1000 fans in it too :p

also is that a modded civic in your avatar... eww. lol.

enaberif October 22, 2007 03:15 PM

People have become too obsessed with side windows and personally most of the side window acrylic is so cheap like the Aurora 3d 570 that it scratches by looking at it!

This case is awesome and highly praise it!

Theblackmages October 22, 2007 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enaberif (Post 23440)
People have become too obsessed with side windows and personally most of the side window acrylic is so cheap like the Aurora 3d 570 that it scratches by looking at it!

This case is awesome and highly praise it!

I got a sheet of Acrylic... its pretty thick and i paid 4$ for it.Replaced my mesh sidepanel for a acrylic side window, looks good but no more side panel fan :( . im getting a new rig anyway.you can always change the acrylic sheets on the side panels... but you have to do the fan holes yourself... which sucks.I have a 92mm fan hole maker you use to make holes in wood with a drill, works well and makes perfect holes.

I thought the Gigabyte had a mesh side panel...

enaberif October 22, 2007 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theblackmages (Post 23441)
I got a sheet of Acrylic... its pretty thick and i paid 4$ for it.Replaced my mesh sidepanel for a acrylic side window, looks good but no more side panel fan :( . im getting a new rig anyway.you can always change the acrylic sheets on the side panels... but you have to do the fan holes yourself... which sucks.I have a 92mm fan hole maker you use to make holes in wood with a drill, works well and makes perfect holes.

I thought the Gigabyte had a mesh side panel...

Gigabyte comes with both.. mesh and acrylic and as soon as I pulled the acrylic out static buildup was so bad and when I tried to clean it... scratches galore! :angry2:

qwerty October 22, 2007 03:55 PM

What did you clean it with?

kcksteve October 23, 2007 01:05 PM

so look like this is gona be the case, also Theblackmages how do you like my ava now its my actual car:biggrin:

Theblackmages October 23, 2007 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcksteve (Post 23574)
so look like this is gona be the case, also Theblackmages how do you like my ava now its my actual car:biggrin:

ah , I'm not a fan of BMW's either. :P


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:53 PM.