Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Cases (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/cases/)
-   -   NZXT Customer service... or the lack of... (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/cases/29018-nzxt-customer-service-lack.html)

Skyllz February 18, 2010 05:37 AM

NZXT Customer service... or the lack of...

On Feb 4th I bought a Panzerbox for a local retailer in Ottawa.

I build the box, set it all up, power the thing... the front fan is not working.

:angry2:

Call the retailers, I bought the last one, they could take the case back but I really dont feel like taking all my stuff out and get another case from them or somewhere else.

I send an email to NZXT to see if they could just ship me a new fan maybe?

I get a reply Feb 5th, no problem, just send a copy of your receipt to prove you just obught the case and your address and we'll send you a new one. I'm all happy, take a good clean picture of the receipt, reply back...

That was Feb 5th... Even after a couple emails I have yet to hear anything back from them. Of Course there is no phone number on the site to call them.

:angry2:

So now i'll bring my defect 190mm fan around and try to find a 200mm that fits... I like this case but that company definitaly left a bad impression on my.

This will be my last NZXT product ever. I dont care about the defective fan as much as making telling me i'll get a new fan, follow instructions and dont hear back from them at all.

:censored:

Lpfan4ever February 18, 2010 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyllz (Post 335469)
:censored:

Yeah, I'm not surprised. My HAF932 was the last one and was a returned one. The person who returned it decided to rip a fin off of the top 230mm fan. I called Canada Computers, they said to dismantle my PC and bring the case back and wait.
I ended up doing a live chat with Cooler Master and they said I'd get a replacement fan shortly. It's been over a year since they said that. :blarg:

Yay for shitty service!

MarkOne February 18, 2010 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lpfan4ever (Post 335475)
I ended up doing a live chat with Cooler Master and they said I'd get a replacement fan shortly. It's been over a year since they said that. :blarg:
Yay for shitty service!

Funny because it's 2 time I send email to Cm about something damage, in both case I receive the parts in less than 30 days. without any charge at all.

CM have the best customer support of all company

johnnyblazzwa February 18, 2010 08:05 AM

thanks for sharing, i will definitely consider this if ever thinking of buying a non base budget nzxt case

let us know if they ever pull through though

Skyllz February 18, 2010 08:17 AM

I also posted this in their forums, i'll see if anyone takes care of my issue.

If not, I will let people know for sure...

martin_metal_88 February 18, 2010 08:50 AM

wierd...when I broke my door on my NZXT whisper they have ship me a new one only paid shipping cost.

Soultribunal February 18, 2010 09:05 AM

Thats really strange for their Customer Service end of things.

NZXT is usually pretty damn quick at taking care of these things.

Resend the Email to them including the original sent to you. After all its not the company you need be upset with, rather its the one idiot over there who did something wrong with your Reply email and has left you in the dark.

ST

Skyllz February 18, 2010 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soultribunal (Post 335542)
Thats really strange for their Customer Service end of things.

NZXT is usually pretty damn quick at taking care of these things.

Resend the Email to them including the original sent to you. After all its not the company you need be upset with, rather its the one idiot over there who did something wrong with your Reply email and has left you in the dark.

ST

That's what i've been doing a couple of times already.

Thanks for the advise still.

Soultribunal February 18, 2010 09:16 AM

And what Email Addy are you sending it to exactally?

ST

Skyllz February 18, 2010 09:28 AM

Always from and to service@nzxt.com