Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 21, 2009, 05:40 PM
Top Prospect

Default Case front light replacements??

I just recently repainted my old Antec 830..but would like to update and replace\add new HDD-Power lights to the front in Blue or red etc similar to my Ultra XBlaster spare case..

Any ideas where i can buy these or if available in different colours..or should I just paint em with a translucent paint or something ?????
Old December 22, 2009, 09:05 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Google for "electronics parts". This looks like a nice independent store. I bet they can help you out.

Nutech Electronics - Home
Old March 26, 2010, 02:58 PM
Trial Member

My System Specs

What I did, and you might want to try, is I replaced the LED's in my front cooling fan with red LED's, one for power, one for HDD and one for standby, I can post some more explicit directions if you or anyone else is interested.