Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 13, 2009, 04:59 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Default Lighting

Hey guys,

I'd like to add white cathodes to my case, but I don't know which ones would be the best quality wise, also, it needs an ON/OFF switch since I want to sleep ;

Sunbeam;
Sunbeam Cathode Light Kit Sleeved - White [CCFLWHITE] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

or

4" Cold Cathode Kit with Dual invertor Sleeved - White [CAT4WT] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

Logisys;
Logisys 15" Deluxe Sound Activated CCFL Kit Sleeved - White [CLK15WT] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

Or...any other options? (I don't mind bying them internationally)
Old January 1, 2010, 01:11 PM
Rookie

Logisys ML12WT 12IN 18 White LED in Acrylic Tube 4PINS Molex Connector 12V DC No Inverter Needed

Logisys ML12WT 12IN 18 White LED in Acrylic Tube 4PINS Molex Connector 12V DC No Inverter Needed - DirectCanada

This one is only 5.75 CDN and shipping is pretty cheap. I have this one and it is nice and bright. It would be VERY easy to make a switch. Just pick up an on off switch from RONA. All you need is something to close the circuit.

Good luck!