Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 9, 2009, 06:18 AM
Trial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killswitch View Post
Man, if you plan on sticking a mATX board into a HAF 932 that's going to look ridiculous! Not to mention it'll be a total waste of space. If you're into going to LAN parties often then I think you should go for the Tt Lanbox.

I went from a CM Stacker 810 to a Thermaltake Element G and I don't regret it at all! It's a beautiful case all around with great features and exellent cooling. I was debating between it and others like the CM Storm Sniper, CM HAF 922 and Silverstone Raven. I eventually decided I didn't want the Raven because it's price was a bit too high and I didn't want another full tower. I decided against the Sniper and HAF 922 because they both don't have black interiors, and no fans on their side panels.

For features, quality, and price I think the Element G is one of the best deals out there. I'm surprised that not too many people have them.

=]
Not meaning to threadjack but hows the wire managment in the Element G? and whats the distance between the back i/o panel and the hard drive bays? enough room for a GTX260?
Old September 10, 2009, 04:44 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Go big or go Home...

Picked up the HAF-932 yesterday... It looks hilarious with my mATX board and Freezer 7 Pro cooler in there but it sure has plenty of airflow!!!!

I will be either upgrading to i5 soon or watercooling the current setup(or both) so I wanted to make sure i'd have plenty of room.

Tons of room for all the unused power cables out of my TX750 also.

Install was a breeze, 3-pin connectors on all the fan was a pleasant surprise so they were easily connected to my Scythe fan controller.

The LEDs in the front fans will be easily changed also, i'm going for a Blue/White look. LEDs in the top and side fan can easily be added also.

Those are all winter projects. Something I would not have been able to do with my Antec 900. In short, I really like it! Quiet too!
Old September 10, 2009, 07:11 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Go for the 932 if you intend to watercool. I just picked up a 922 and I was hoping it would be taller.

Oops, I see you made a choice, a good one too.
Old September 12, 2009, 10:07 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Glad you didn't go with the obsidian... Its a massive black box, looks more like a dresser or credenza than a computer!