Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Cases (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/cases/)
-   -   Lancool Dragonlord PC-K62 Case Review Comment Thread (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/cases/22094-lancool-dragonlord-pc-k62-case-review-comment-thread.html)

SKYMTL August 19, 2009 07:43 PM

Lancool Dragonlord PC-K62 Case Review Comment Thread

Lancool isn't a brand that many of you may know but considering they are a division of the famed Lian Li, their pedigree isbeyond reproach. The Dragonlord PC-K62 isLancool's mid-range case but don't let it's price of$120 fool you; it is jam packed with features.In this video showcase, we take a closer look at the Dragonlord and all it has to off...

[ Read full article ]

shayan288 August 19, 2009 07:47 PM

heh was that you talking in the youtube vid?

belgolas August 19, 2009 07:59 PM

That is a great case. If I was in the market that would be the case I would buy. It would look good with the X58 classified or any black mobo.

SKYMTL August 19, 2009 08:01 PM

This is all FIXT in this one guys.

My Barry Manilow voice failed at the last minute. :ph34r:

mattlef August 19, 2009 08:14 PM

This review really makes me regret the fact I decided to be impatient and opt for a 922 :S oh well, c'est la vie

lowfat August 19, 2009 08:36 PM

Wow, that case is damn near perfect. And it is cheap. I don't think there was a single issue that I found by watching that review. If i didn't already have a great case, I think I would buy this in a heartbeat.

chrisk August 19, 2009 08:37 PM

Looks way better than the HAF, but I still like the space in the HAF better. The toolless features look to be a higher quality than the HAF's as well. A really solid case.

As I was watching the video, I wondered to myself 'how many takes were involved with the shaking HDD bit', and I can see from the end there were a couple of takes lol. I also wondered how many takes it took to fire the screwdriver in the wastebasket ;p

Great job FixT on the video. Very professional. I was looking at some videos on Hardocp and your style is much better IMO.

crazyhorsejohnny August 19, 2009 08:37 PM

Available here in the great white north ?

JD August 19, 2009 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chriskwarren (Post 242302)
Great job FixT on the video. Very professional. I was looking at some videos on Hardocp and your style is much better IMO.

What about 3DGameMan? :ph34r:

Nah, good job FiXT, though the audio seemed a bit low and some words were difficult to hear. However I didn't feel like cranking my speakers up either.

As per the rad issue, those Swiftech models with the reservoir in them should fit since the barbs on those are closely spaced, though maybe too close. I'm curious if a dual 140mm radiator + fans could possibly fit up top though? Doesn't look like there's really any room to spare though.

morphy August 19, 2009 09:10 PM

Enjoyed watching the video review - thanks.
wow what an awesome case. It has features that not even cases that costs 3x more have. Speaking of which I'd rather be getting this than that other overpriced, overhyped steel case - yes I'm refering to the 800D Obsidian.