Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 9, 2010, 02:00 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragd View Post
Where do you get a square window for the K62? I really dislike the original windows for the K62 but want the case. Square window panel looks perfect.

i know this an old post, but i just joined this site today and was checkin out the k62...

anyway i found side panels for the dragonlord series.. the k5X models have the smaller square windows and this site has them... any dragonlord side will fit another dragonlord model side.

they also have pre modded ones with big side fans and colors etc. fairly priced.
Old October 9, 2010, 04:11 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMTL View Post
This is all FIXT in this one guys.

My Barry Manilow voice failed at the last minute.
I'm gonna try and pay FIXT to talk me to sleep with that oh so sweet, sweet voice of his.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.
Old October 13, 2010, 10:44 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Wow over a year old but still a sweet case! I like the neat little things they've done with the case like the easy top fan install and the cable retention clips.
Old July 15, 2012, 01:25 PM
Trial Member

Default Best Case

This is the best case that I have ever owned. Got it 2 years ago, and it is still doing it's job without a hitch. Components run cool, and the case is super-quiet. Very roomy. Great value!
Old May 20, 2013, 01:22 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Hi people! I bought this case because of this video review.
I have it now for two years and I love it.

But I have a problem - could somebody tell me if the Corsair H110 fit in this case?

Thank You all! <3
Old May 20, 2013, 04:41 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Are you willing to mod the case? You might be able to install the radiator underneath the top cover and the fans inside the case, beneath the radiator with some help of a dremel and a drill.
Old May 20, 2013, 11:38 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

I thought that H110 would fit because it is 2x 140mm, and on the top are already two 140mm fans.

So I don't know if two holes will fit.

Is there any radiator scheme to download, so I could print it and test it?

Regards
Old May 21, 2013, 05:23 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Measure the distance between the top fans mounting holes (two in the center, either left or right side). If its 15mm, nope. No sense even going further. The H110 uses 20mm spacing.
If you want to make a 'mock up' of the footprint to see if it will fit....take two more 140mm fans and bolt them on to the existing 140mm top fans. Add in 2-3mm (as the H110 is 27mm deep and most fans are 25mm). This will give you a rough and ready idea of how big the rad + 2 fans will be. :)

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old May 21, 2013, 08:04 AM

My System Specs

The Lancool should have a fan spacing of 20mm as AFAIK all Lian Li's do.