Go Back   Hardware Canucks > CASES & COOLING > Cases

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 12, 2009, 01:30 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazmode View Post
What kind of fluid is that?
Frothy water, PT nuke, and a little UV purple dye left in the blocks. I leaktested the loop outside the case, then drained it to install. That pic is right after I refilled the loop when it was in the case. The bubbles go away in about 20 minutes with that res.
Old May 12, 2009, 01:52 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Well, seeing as how you said the Rad is a Swiftech, the NZXT Tempest is rated to Mount that Rad Internally as well.

Just a thought at least,
Gives a decent result for a WC internal Mount, again though to each their own on this.
If money is no object, then get something Silverstone or Coolermaster.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old May 12, 2009, 11:16 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
Well, seeing as how you said the Rad is a Swiftech, the NZXT Tempest is rated to Mount that Rad Internally as well.

Just a thought at least,
Gives a decent result for a WC internal Mount, again though to each their own on this.
If money is no object, then get something Silverstone or Coolermaster.

ST
I have this case and have it internally mounted. It works alright but the 140mm fans above the rad don't really help much, I would mount some on the bottom as well. Also it's a VERY tight squeeze with the GTZ, as in they touch. Other than that it's an alright case, I like the looks of it and painted it all black. The pic is a few months old, cleaned up the cables since then.
Attached Images

Old May 13, 2009, 06:43 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Very Nice , the stock 140's I usually replace with AeroCool Streamliners for better static pressure and Airflow.
And, well the blue glow.

Just my thoughts, looks tight, but you have a lot of stuff in there lol.

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

Old May 13, 2009, 05:50 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
Very Nice , the stock 140's I usually replace with AeroCool Streamliners for better static pressure and Airflow.
And, well the blue glow.

Just my thoughts, looks tight, but you have a lot of stuff in there lol.

ST
Yeah I'm going to replace them with some fans very soon. Also going to buy a molex "switch" because my pc is too bright at night for me to sleep. If you want a better internal pic let me know. Like I said I would maybe look at a different CPU block that doesn't get so close to the rad. If I ever have to remove something I basically have to take everything apart. *knocks on wood*
Old May 13, 2009, 08:30 PM
F@H

My System Specs

I think your setup looks really nice, Although myself I've been a 3/8 tubing kinda person, for a little more room in the case, but that looks nice.

ST